Recent content by Koike88

  1. Naruto Hang Out Thread

    Well, I'm a bit confused... There are two spoilers pics, or are they fan-art? And what about Bleach? My guess is that we've got to wait until saturday, happened before...
  2. Chapter 324 Discussion [Naruto]

    Well, since Hidan's ceremony is based on Voodoo, I already predicted that he HAD to be removed from the circle. Do you know WHY he has a long-range weapon? That's because he only can attack from within that circle. That long-range weapon of his' is to prevent the enemy from reaching Hidan and...
  3. Naruto Hang Out Thread

    The sand was an incarnate or something like that, meaning it has been put a side him, not connected to Shukaku but of his own... Naruto would be a lot cooler, if they throw the whole jump suit item away, they should be giving him, Sakura, and the rest of the 'rookie 9' Chuunin vests. If it only...
  4. Chapter 313 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 313 Predictions [Naruto] Well, Kakashi knows about sealing jutsu's, so it MIGHT has something to do with Kyuubi instead of Yondaime. If Naruto were to surpass Kakashi it has to. Furthermore why would Jiraiya say that Kakashi's level was high enough, untill that time, if Kakashi could make...
  5. Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 309 Predictions [Naruto] Naruto will summon gamakichi into his head (the grown version after timejump *hhihi*) and Gamakichi will have a stange henge like King Enma... And he will pwnnn Sasuke. That's my prediction.
  6. Naruto Mega Convo ( Spoilers )

    The Second I guess...
  7. Chapter 295 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 295 Predictions I doubt it's Sasuke instead of Orochimaru since Sasuke couldn't be so powerful without the help of the cursed seal... That's why he searched power (I guess). There is something strange going on though since Orochimaru isn't using any ninjutsu... You could call it Taijutsu...
Top