That was great, just as I expected! reikaxkei forever! )))
But I still don't understand why Kei#1 is such a "make everyone happy" man. He wasn't even close to that at the beginning of a story... He wasn't close to that even when he started dating Tae. I thought he chosed her as the only one...
Well, maybe I was too harsh. I'm sorry about that. I don't like cheating someone either. But this also includes cheating yourself, your real feelings and real instincts. :)
Kurono did what he did. I almost forget that he is a teenager too...
Can't you believe it? Hahaha!
It's funny, but I understand both of two different opinions. Guys like you and Kozar and other teenagers think that such behaviour is unintelligent, dishonorable and dirty. Others, like I and nouvomx and (I bet!) all other grown-ups think it's normal. Listen...
sorry, I meant "lover"...
[hr]
What I tried to say is that I just don't believe Kei really wants that staying with Tae stuff. He is not such a kind of noble person! Is there anything preventing him from dating them both: Reika (secretly) and Tae? I'm not asking for fanservice, i'm asking for...
Re: Gantz 286 Spoiler Discussion
I agree, you have sense. :) I don't like this chapter at all!
And I don't understand Kurono. If we leave out forcible arguments to refuse Reika, like close time of Tae's coming, unwilling to use Reika love-mode :amuse state (this just would be mean), and...