Re: One Piece 595 Spoiler Discussion
Greetings Deffkryz, do you have the translations for BB and Bonney's part? especially the last one with Akainu on it? Please post it as soon as you have one. Thank you.
Re: One Piece 595 Spoiler Discussion
Bonney looked so helpless on the last part...I hope Akainu spare her and throw her on ID instead. I don't want her to die =(
Re: One Piece 595 Spoiler Discussion
OMFG Bonney =(
I hope she''ll be able to recover after that devastating loss...can't believe her crew's the first one beaten out of the 11 SN (well technicaly it's the Strawhats)...
I'm expecting a lot more from her, LAw, and Kidd. Too bad her story...
Re: One Piece 595 Spoiler Discussion
I still hope that Bonney is OK...I always thought that the final 5 SN standing would be Luffy, Law, Zorro, Kidd and her, considering the scope of their abilities...
Is it just me or Jinbei hasn't shown any fighting skills since the one when he splashed water on Moria's shadow...it's kind of disappointing considering he's a former shikibukai...
And I do hope all the other 9 supernovas appear on the succeeding chapters..to save Strawhat. Or maybe just Kid...