Recent content by KoL2.0

  1. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    My god...I didn't think it was possible!
  2. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Wonder ehat this says:
  3. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Is the Boruto Manga in Shueisha's top 10 bestselling manga (On going Series, not completed and not all time but year to year)?
  4. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I wonder what story Okubo would like to tell himself. His Art is great and i'll give it a shot. As for Kishi, I wonder if he will make a grounded Series next or take another shot at the Fantasy Genre.
  5. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Does anybody know how many copies of Boruto are in print to date? I remember in 2017, it was said to have passed a Million in Print but if I remember correctly, after about another year it was reported to be WSJ's 8th Best Selling Manga (Don't remember if it was "All Time" or "For that year")...
  6. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    If i remember correctly, Kishimoto also took S8 to his first editor to look over it (The now current Chief Editor of WSJ or something?).
  7. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I came across these. Not sure how reliable, but tells a different story.
  8. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Personally, I think you should refrain from "generalizing". This is your opinion and while some may share it, not everyone does. What makes a "good series" is subjective to a point. Also, Labeling it a "failure" when you don't have all factors to base that on is erroneous. Say that after you...
  9. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Curious....what's going to be the next shot some of you take at S8 when it "doesn't" end when the speculation says it would?
  10. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Doesn't Shueisha own Viz? Or a sizable portion of it?
  11. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I'm almost certain they can do the final arc in 25-30 episodes. There's really not "that" much material to cover tbh.
  12. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Does anybody know S8's vol. 1 Amazon (US) Preorder numbers and Day 1 sales in US?
  13. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Personally, I doubt S8 is getting cancelled. It's probably just a Scheduled Break but if i'm wrong, i'm just wrong.
  14. KoL2.0

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Hey, so quick question....does anybody know how much weight a manga selling high numbers in the foreign markets holds? I know S8's Domestic sales are disappointing but I know its come out in other countries already I believe and it comes out in the US next week but Even if It does triple S8's...
Top