Forum
Forum Rules
Support and Feedback
Forum Staff
Forum News
Member Zone
International Hangout
Meet the Moderators
Community Events
Help
Contact Us
Manga Database
Manga Works
Translators
Translators' Guide
Search Translations
Browse Translators
Translators' Academy
Translators' Classroom
Meet the Translators
Scanlators' Academy
Tutorials & Workshops
Quality Control & Critiques
Meet the Scanlators
Otaku Cafe
International Comics
J/K/CPop
Manga News
Novels
Video Games
Anime & Drama
Anime Index
Anime Series
Anime & Drama Archive
Manga
Featured Manga
A Trail of Blood
Kengan Ashura/Omega
One Punch Man
Orient
Spy x Family
Tokyo Revengers
Undead Unluck
Manga # - H
Akatsuki no Yona
Berserk
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
D. Gray Man
Dr. Stone
Edens Zero
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter
Manga I - R
Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanatsu no Taizai
New Prince of Tennis
One Piece
Manga S - Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Boys Love
Manga Archive
Manhwa
Manhwa
Tower of God
Manhua
Manhwa and Manhua Cafe
General
General Discussion
Cooking Corner
Culture Clash
Study Corner
General Entertainment
Fun Forum
Mafia Game
Music
Sports
General World Topics
Information Technology
Art
Gallery
Amateur Manga
Fanfics and Stories
Art Contests
Artist Galleries
Manga Art
Non-Manga Art
Artists' Studio
Menu
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Medals
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Kon974
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by Kon974
Naruto 499 p13
thanks ^^ @sam034 : not bother you speak french I'm not an English forum I have to ask you to speak french
Kon974
Post #8
Oct 2, 2010
Forum:
Naruto Art
Naruto 499 p13
thank you I'm French I have not quite understood in detail, but it's true that I am more concentrated on the first 2 box
Kon974
Post #5
Sep 27, 2010
Forum:
Naruto Art
Naruto 499 p13
Kon974
Thread
Sep 25, 2010
Replies: 7
Forum:
Naruto Art
Kuybi VS Naruto
thanks :)
Kon974
Post #7
Sep 1, 2010
Forum:
Naruto Art
Kuybi VS Naruto
thanks ^^
Kon974
Post #5
Aug 29, 2010
Forum:
Naruto Art
Kuybi VS Naruto
thanks ^^
Kon974
Post #3
Aug 29, 2010
Forum:
Naruto Art
Kuybi VS Naruto
Kon974
Thread
Aug 28, 2010
Replies: 6
Forum:
Naruto Art
Coloring
Fanart Fairy Tail +Maj 15/08
MAJ 11/08 : Jubia : Maj 15/08 : Mira Jane :
Kon974
Post #5
Aug 16, 2010
Forum:
Manga Art
page 18 chapter 489 + Fall of truth
489 page 18 : Fall of true : line & color : by me
Kon974
Thread
Aug 7, 2010
Replies: 1
Forum:
Naruto Art
Coloring
Fanart Fairy Tail +Maj 15/08
here is my very last of colo fairy tail :) : line : tamp tamp colo : me ^^
Kon974
Thread
Jul 10, 2010
Replies: 4
Forum:
Manga Art
Neliel Tu Oderschawnk + Inoue orihime
I'm new to the forum ^^ Here is my recent colorization : If you have any advice I'm interested Drawing: Washu-m Colo : Kon-sama (I'm a GFC member)
Kon974
Thread
Jul 9, 2010
Replies: 3
Forum:
Bleach Art
Kon974
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read
HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Accept All
Essential Only
Cookie Policy
Top