Recent content by Koni

  1. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Sigh... It's really all I can say for some of the stuff that's been happening.
  2. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Your interpretation of the placements makes a lot more sense, looking at it again.
  3. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Been a bit, so just chiming in. Do want to say that I find Someone Hertz a really nice read. Only read Volume 1, and I dont get a lot of the jokes, but the chemistry between Mizuo and Mimei is so palpable you can cut it with a knife. Very easy to root for in multiple respects. I can definitely...
  4. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    My apologies, but I have a bone to pick with this. Here's a quick graphic of all of Kagurabachi's ToC placements according to Jajanken: That red line I added there is the issue where Saito became editor. Everything to the left is Bachi under Nakano, everything to the right is Bachi under...
  5. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Haven't logged in in a while but I wanted to say this: WHAT DO YOU MEAN NISHI'S IN JUMP NOW - AND WITH USAZAKI, TOO?!
  6. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Bit off topic, but I just wanna say that you make a good point. Mainly because I've been seeing as to how people nowadays are unironically embracing the edgier aspects of Shadow the Hedgehog now, to the point where many are hoping he uses guns again, either in the upcoming Sonic x Shadow...
  7. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Champion - News and Discussion

    Fucking. Finally. Iruma took way too long. Gonna buy at least 3 copies. Kodansha getting this is pretty surprising but if they’re printing this from Day 1 and this was their big show-stealing announcement (at Anime Expo no less) they must have high expectations for this - and I don’t blame them...
  8. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine - News and Discussion

    I would personally hope that this indicates that Kodansha is making their own MangaPlus/Viz Jump app.
  9. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Sunday - News and Discussion

    Wait, did Oga Bebe end already?? When???
  10. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    I still think it's a bit early to simply say Jump lost. Yeah, sure, they're losing a 50k seller that's getting an anime, but Ayakashi was honestly quite stagnant (or even decreasing) sales-wise. I don't believe it ever really grew, honestly. That might change with the upcoming anime, but that's...
  11. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Sunday - News and Discussion

    This is a really good cover. Still hoping it survives.
  12. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump - News and Discussion

    Oricon Ranking Top 50 (December 20 - December 26) DECEMBER 17 (10 DAYS) 7. Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Volume 24 | 81,620 copies, total 175,872 8. Golden Kamuy Volume 28 | 81,463 copies, total 174,908 9. Uma Musume Cinderella Gray Volume 5 | 79,805 copies, total 194,865 22. Choujin X Volume 1 |...
  13. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Champion - News and Discussion

    Oricon Ranking Top 50 (December 13 - December 19) DECEMBER 8 (12 DAYS) 49. Tougen Anki Volume 7 | 14,110 copies, total 39,968 Shoseki Ranking Top 500 (December 13 - December 19) DECEMBER 8 (12 DAYS) 50. Yowamushi Pedal Volume 75 | 14,900 copies, total 54,080 222. SANDA Volume 1 | 4,882 copies...
  14. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump - News and Discussion

    Oricon Ranking Top 50 (December 13 - December 19) DECEMBER 17 (3 DAYS) 2. Uma Musume Cinderella Gray Volume 5 | 115,060 copies 6. Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Volume 24 | 94,252 copies 7. Golden Kamuy Volume 28 | 93,445 copies 20. Choujin X Volume 1 | 33,113 copies 22. Choujin X Volume 2 | 29,852...
  15. Koni

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Champion - News and Discussion

    Circulation numbers, too:
Top