Forum
Forum Rules
Support and Feedback
Forum Staff
Forum News
Member Zone
International Hangout
Meet the Moderators
Community Events
Help
Contact Us
Manga Database
Manga Works
Translators
Translators' Guide
Search Translations
Browse Translators
Translators' Academy
Translators' Classroom
Meet the Translators
Scanlators' Academy
Tutorials & Workshops
Quality Control & Critiques
Meet the Scanlators
Otaku Cafe
International Comics
J/K/CPop
Manga News
Novels
Video Games
Anime & Drama
Anime Index
Anime Series
Anime & Drama Archive
Manga
Featured Manga
A Trail of Blood
Kengan Ashura/Omega
One Punch Man
Orient
Spy x Family
Tokyo Revengers
Undead Unluck
Manga # - H
Akatsuki no Yona
Berserk
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
D. Gray Man
Dr. Stone
Edens Zero
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter
Manga I - R
Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanatsu no Taizai
New Prince of Tennis
One Piece
Manga S - Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Boys Love
Manga Archive
Manhwa
Manhwa
Tower of God
Manhua
Manhwa and Manhua Cafe
General
General Discussion
Cooking Corner
Culture Clash
Study Corner
General Entertainment
Fun Forum
Mafia Game
Music
Sports
General World Topics
Information Technology
Art
Gallery
Amateur Manga
Fanfics and Stories
Art Contests
Artist Galleries
Manga Art
Non-Manga Art
Artists' Studio
Menu
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Medals
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
korwinkrulpolski's latest activity
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion
.
I am sick of Oda using cliffhanger on every little thing. Would it really hurt to tell about the box, Lilly and what the box content in...
Yesterday at 6:58 PM
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
There is no indication that Gaban knew about the mechanical heart. He only knew that if you use conquerors, that would make regeneration...
Sep 27, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
It doesn't have anything to do with the age, just the repetitive story. Oda made One Piece much too long.
Sep 24, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
reacted to
Trip_LLL's post
in the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
with
Like
.
I'd argue One Piece being the same has actually been the biggest problem when pedal hits the metal. For example: Luffy's victory is the...
Sep 24, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
All of the plot in OP is so repetitive that with every arc it feels too stretched in time. Practically all of those fights are in the...
Sep 22, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion
.
Spoilers out already. Since there is no topic for 1194, I just post it here
Sep 21, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion
.
I so hope those recent spoilers are true because that would be the end of the time limit in G5, arguably the most annoying thing in One...
Sep 9, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
reacted to
catagon87's post
in the thread
One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion
with
Like
.
The Mihawk to Imu connection seems like a definite thing at this point, but I feel like the fact that every strong person except for Big...
Jul 29, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion
.
Imu using weapons of 19 kingdoms is confirmed. I guess the main curvy sword is his 20th sword. Sea god's sword is especially...
Jul 21, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Chapter 1189 Spoiler Pics & Summaries
.
Jul 21, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion
.
I think anime staff does G5 much better than Oda, they can make him scary and mad at times. I really liked how he just appear before...
Jul 9, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
reacted to
kkck's post
in the thread
One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion
with
Like
.
I can't say I enjoy G5 either. I expect it in the series now but it is a bit of a mood killer in a bad way. Luffy's fights always have...
Jul 9, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion
.
He is not beating Kaido but Kaido isn't stronger enough to nullify Luffy's abilities just with haki and his presence like Imu did in...
Jul 9, 2026
korwinkrulpolski
replied to the thread
One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion
.
It is perfectly logical. Luffy could not overpower somehow with ability if the haki difference is too much. I guess with Kaido he was...
Jul 9, 2026
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read
HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Accept All
Essential Only
Cookie Policy
Top