Recent content by korwinkrulpolski

  1. korwinkrulpolski

    On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    There is no indication that Gaban knew about the mechanical heart. He only knew that if you use conquerors, that would make regeneration harder for HK's.
  2. korwinkrulpolski

    On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    It doesn't have anything to do with the age, just the repetitive story. Oda made One Piece much too long.
  3. korwinkrulpolski

    On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    All of the plot in OP is so repetitive that with every arc it feels too stretched in time. Practically all of those fights are in the same scenario. No one of the good side is going to lose I guess, as always
  4. korwinkrulpolski

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Spoilers out already. Since there is no topic for 1194, I just post it here
  5. korwinkrulpolski

    On Break One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    I so hope those recent spoilers are true because that would be the end of the time limit in G5, arguably the most annoying thing in One Piece lately but the worst gen take on Luffy being took over by DF and Nika is wrong in my opinion. Luffy needed to be perfectly aligned with his df to awaken...
  6. korwinkrulpolski

    One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion

    Imu using weapons of 19 kingdoms is confirmed. I guess the main curvy sword is his 20th sword. Sea god's sword is especially interesting. As in Sea God from Harley Mural?
  7. korwinkrulpolski

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    I think anime staff does G5 much better than Oda, they can make him scary and mad at times. I really liked how he just appear before Lucci with red eyes and punch him. Talking scene with Kaido when Luffy was going back into G5 or even crazy eyes effect. I really Think this time anime is much better
  8. korwinkrulpolski

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    He is not beating Kaido but Kaido isn't stronger enough to nullify Luffy's abilities just with haki and his presence like Imu did in this chapter
  9. korwinkrulpolski

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    It is perfectly logical. Luffy could not overpower somehow with ability if the haki difference is too much. I guess with Kaido he was about even with Kaido being slightly stronger but Imu is whole different story
  10. korwinkrulpolski

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1185 Discussion

    In this chapter Candelle doesn't seem like Holy Knight at all. First chapter with her acting like human being with feelings Yet... at the same moment "the man out of her league" has to be Imu I get the feeling that Imu is Gunko's father, not Reuven.
  11. korwinkrulpolski

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    Is it just me or One Piece pacing is unberable right now? Maybe because anime switched into seasonal patches of episodes, but man - it's hard to watch. 1 chapter per episode Weekly was bad but now it is twice as bad
  12. korwinkrulpolski

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1184 Discussion

    Usopp and Kuzan also look like this. I think Oda just draws black people like that
  13. korwinkrulpolski

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1184 Discussion

    Looks like Reuven ate "don't judge book by its cover no mi". Such a wam character
  14. korwinkrulpolski

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1183 Discussion

    Also… I Think Esperia is the kingdom that Nerona family used to rule 800 years ago. It has to be
Top