Recent content by Koshi_Inaba

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    Lol hard agree. I love when fans talks with idealism when this is a business where they, you know.. need to make money lol. Eic need to think profitability not idealism
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    Looking at the current sales of jump manga, made me realized I miss those middle hit 400-600k series like Gintama and Reborn. It also made me realized, that I'm old, lol.
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    Just a reminder that the result for AnimeJapan 2025's Manga we want to see animated poll is coming out today.
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    Don't know if someone already posted this, but AnimeJapan released the top 10 result for the "manga we wanted to see animated" poll up to January 28th. https://www.anime-japan.jp/news/#10209 Nue is among them. Voting is still open until february 12th, so the result can still change.
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    I agree with this. Obviously there's a lot of better way to make a living for a mangaka today. It doesnt even have to be serialization or publishing only, some serialized author even offer request service on pixiv and/skeb with some having a price tag of 10k to 20k yen per page and some even...
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Lol, I remember this one. There's literally zit about this project since a long time.
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Kinda wonder if Bones gonna adapt another jump manga, but with them busy with Gachiakuta next year, probably not for a while.
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Lol, not expecting anything from Ufotable at this point, with how busy they are. Even that Touken Ranbu movie ended up with a schedule slip.
  9. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Just want to ask something, in your opinion what Jump manga right now has surpassed the halfway point/50% of their storyline? Obviously excepting OP, JJK, and Yozakura which has clearly past that point. I think Elusive, Blue Box, Undead Unluck and recently Sakamoto has pretty much reach that...
  10. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    I'm a big fan of Nura and Beelze, especially Nura. What I meant was the animation quality. In general, back then, middle tier Jump manga dont always had the best anime adaptations. Nura especially with it's beautiful sumi-e art influenced artwork was wasted on the generally shoddy animation of...
  11. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    As someone who has read Jump since the 2000's, I remember that most Jump manga got their anime airing 2 years after the manga is first serialized. Recently, its averaging 3 years or more. But considering the quality have been going up compared to the time of Nurarihyon or Beelzebub, I'm not...
  12. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Can anyone tell me whats Toshiaki Iwashiro doing now? I know that he made a one shot for jump giga in 2017 but thats the last I heard of him
  13. Info Spring 2015 Preview and Discussion

    It's the time system in Japanese, 26:40 means 2:40 AM. I'm too lazy to explain the whole thing, hopefully someone else can elaborate
  14. Publisher US Manga Industry and Publisher News Thread

    Hero's currently exclusive for the Japanese 7-Eleven stores, no other store sells it. I have an associate bought the mags in Japan and sent it to me. Gai during first volume is kinda weird, but mostly because of Shiryu's influence, later on he becomes much more badass and much more sane after...
  15. Publisher US Manga Industry and Publisher News Thread

    I really hope viz can get Sword Gai too. I've been following hero's since the beginning, first because of Ultraman because I'm a huge tokusatsu fan, but all their series are usually pretty good. It's a haven for Tokusatsu fans really, Sword Gai, one of their best series IMO, has two big name in...
Top