Recent content by Kregy

  1. Kregy

    Fantasy Ophelia vs Audrey

    I don't say that Galatea can manipulate an illusion or stop Ophelia's attack at all, it would be ridiculous. I've just assumed that Galatea may tamper the rippling minuscule movements of the hand and IF she manages Ophelia will have to deliver powerful, but simple blows for some attacks. Yes...
  2. Kregy

    Fantasy Ophelia vs Audrey

    I'd rather say "unconscious". Unpredictable movements were performed by Clare before she combined QS with PYS to clear a way for Jean.)) And when it comes to unintended movements Galatea, even with her hummble abilities, can do as much as to close Dauf's mouth, for example, so she may somehow...
  3. Kregy

    Fantasy Ophelia vs Audrey

    Not to change the trajectory of a blow. I thougth that Galatea might to prevent these frequent movements, which seem to require a level of precision, blurring them. And I believe the high frequency was possible not only thanks to Ophelia's monstrous youki, but her resiliency as well.
  4. Kregy

    Fantasy Ophelia vs Audrey

    If Galatea used her ability to manipulate yoki Ophelia simply couldn't perform the Rippling Sword.
Top