Recent content by Krelian

  1. Krelian

    Done Help with a label

    I need help reading what the label means and what the word next to "式" is. I know the kana are "ところてん" but have no idea what it means. I'm pretty sure it's not talking about noodles. The context is basically the author was thrust into doing being both a mangaka and an artist where as she was...
  2. Krelian

    Done Help with a line

    Oh, I see. That makes much more sense, thanks. -Krelian
  3. Krelian

    Done Help with a line

    "駅4カ" I'm completely lost. I have no idea what this means so any help would be awesome. The character is talking about building a shrine/house. http://imageshack.us/f/14/asdafad.jpg/
  4. Krelian

    Done [JP] Just a single sentence

    "Men are more attracted to powerful things than women are." but i don't know if it's better than your translation.
  5. Krelian

    Done unknown symbol

    The symbol between "元" and "国" is "の" and the star is just there for cute effects. The symbol at the end of the second image is "い." Hope it helps. -Krelian
  6. Krelian

    Done a kanji with no meaning??

    I'm pretty sure the first kanji is wrong and it should be "彼女" which means "her" "she" or "girlfriend" but I can't really be sure without seeing the scan or the source. Hope this helps. -Krelian
  7. Krelian

    Help [JP] The Official Kanji Ask-for-Help Thread

    Re: [JP] Can't identify this kanji? If I'm reading it right, it should be: 馴れたところが嫌なのだ!! Hope that helps.
  8. Krelian

    Help [JP] The Official Kanji Ask-for-Help Thread

    Re: Kanji Help The kanji is "騙." It means to deceive and the hiragana are "だます." Hope that helps.
  9. Krelian

    Help [JP] The Official Kanji Ask-for-Help Thread

    Re: Need help identifying a kanji Actually, it is a ninja manga. As for 暗殺行, I don't know the context either since I don't have that chapter. Thanks for the help though, you guys are awesome.
  10. Krelian

    Help [JP] The Official Kanji Ask-for-Help Thread

    Need help identifying a kanji As the title states, I need help identifying a certain kanji from the image below. More specifically, it's the one circled in red. As far as I know, it's part of a name and the closest kanji I could find was "破." "暗殺行" I've translated it as assassin's guild, but...
  11. Krelian

    Request Member Status Change Request

    Hey, I'd like my status changed to regular translator. Thanks in advance. http://mangahelpers.com/t/krelian done
  12. Krelian

    Done Need help translating a phrase.

    I can't seem to understand what "目から熱帯魚が飛び出そ" means. It roughly translates to "tropical fish are flying out of my eyes" but that doesn't make any sense considering the context. Is it a pun on 目から鱗が落ちる which means "I've awaken to the truth"? I've put it as "It’s like the truth is flying at my...
  13. Krelian

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: anyone recognize this deity manga? Is it Faeries' Landing? http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5211
  14. Krelian

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Can't remember the name I'm guessing it's Virgin na Kankei. http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1506
  15. Krelian

    Done Need help reading a name

    Thanks for the reply. Going to change it now. :D
Top