Recent content by KrimzonStriker

  1. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

    Oh c'mon, that last example is a ridiculous accusation since we can both recall that Azami LET Alice get away with that and could have taken Erina back at any time. I know you don't like it but at least present a viable alternative rather then just continually insist there is one.
  2. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 182 Discussion/183 Predictions

    Way of thinking is about CONCEPT though, when I'm talking about skills I mean pure technical cooking execution, that isn't just about Hayama's use of spices but his ability to know whatever is happening in a kitchen exactly when it happens, that's just a degree of cooking precision no one else...
  3. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 182 Discussion/183 Predictions

    Gonna respectfully disagree, in that Hayama wouldn't have slacked in terms of training his skills, especially after joining Central which Eishi is a part of and would likely pass on his tricks there as well, but let's be realistic in that Hayama's nose will always give him an advantage in terms...
  4. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 182 Discussion/183 Predictions

    In terms of pure technical skills Akira is probably better but I'm betting the transition to central will have cause him to lose out on something fundamentally important in terms of his identity as a chef now that he's lost Jun, which Soma can exploit. After all, Centrals doctrines of only one...
  5. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    ^That is potentially among the only things Central would be interested in, though does Soma really have control of it technically?
  6. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    ^And I still think this is a wider plot to get a majority on the E10 again to force Azami out
  7. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    And he did that by rigging them/the judges, not by throwing them out entirely, did you read that chapter now I wonder? And what do you mean no reason is given? A) Soma won by convincing the false judges through his unconventional approach, they weren't being bribed since I imagine all judges...
  8. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    ^Dude, Shoukgekis are like law, they're legally binding contracts. The fact that Central can't simply ignore them is actually in keeping with the rules, the fact that they have to work around and try to exploit everything means they CAN'T simply ignore them, they have to manipulate them instead...
  9. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    But that still makes it about execution, style, and technique however. Your own mention of pizza only highlights my previous point about burgers, another example could be ramen, and Eizan's inclusion points towards things like fried chicken that was in fact affordable but also high quality and...
  10. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    Considering he was insulting rich and high-class food industry people I'd say the translation was likely correct. To me that just means it's all about cooking style and technique for Azami, consider how he had Erina throw away something made exactly the same except for differences in seasoning...
  11. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    And I'm sure all of them will fill different categories/customer bases while still being part of the Azami standard. Others will in turn crawl on their bellies for Eizan's help just to survive in my view. Anyway I think you've got Eizan pegged wrong, he's not a pure capitalist, he's a robber...
  12. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    No, he made money off giant chains cause most diners wouldn't be able to afford him anyway. At the same time those chains are affordable but high quality still. I've been to several different burger shops, they serve the same genre of food but can still vastly differ in quality which Central...
  13. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    What are you guys talking about? Do you not all see the money making potential for Eizan with Azami? Every restaurant in Japan will be forced into Eizan's client base because of the new standard the Central/Azami sets, he'll have a complete monopoly on reforming restaurants because they'll have...
  14. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    First, have you read Betsubara #6 and #7? Rindo and Eishi are like, best friends. I doubt she'll turn on him unless she's convinced it's in his best interest for some reason. Second, how could you forget Alice off your list? :notrust I've mentioned this in other posts but the fact that Azami...
  15. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

    ^I still stand by the assessment that nothing short of a revealing defeat would get Tsukasa to change his mind, and other then Rindo who herself seems tied to Eishi I don't see any potential converts to the rebel cause. Nene maybe?
Top