Recent content by Krisel

  1. Krisel

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun lol i love kenichi and matsu-san and all that, but check out mikumo on the top left...where is her pearl necklace? matsu-san!!! :D http://www.onemanga.com/Historys_Strongest_Disciple_Kenichi/361/16/
  2. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece 560 Discussion / 561 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 560 Spoiler Discussion Lol the spoiler seems to be legit. (hahaha) Poor Hancock-chan! Defeated by a "backbreaker"...
  3. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece 560 Discussion / 561 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 560 Spoiler Discussion The spoiler is ridiculous.
  4. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

    I can't believe Whitebeard got nervous about how reckless Jr. was acting. Contrary from my previous thoughts, WB does care a lot about people. With what happened I expect Ace to flip out and break the chains. Why do I get the feeling he's gonna roast Sengoku's goat? Baaaaaaa! Yea "Baaaaa" all u...
  5. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 555 Spoiler Discussion Thread When I finished reading this comment I loled so hard. Yea that's what I'm expecting too but it sounds too predictable.
  6. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 555 Spoiler Discussion Thread From what i have read, I'm like "lol mixed with omfg". Lol at Boa saying (other than "him") and OMFG at Jr. That was amazingly sad. Oda u crazy nwebster!
  7. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece 554 Discussion/555 Predictions Thread

    I dunno about that but so far it seems neither Marco nor Kizaru can hurt each other, just with their DF abilities. I have waited all this time to see more of Marco! He cant get beaten so fast! :'(
  8. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 555 Spoiler Discussion Thread Nooooooooo! Ace-kun, what are u doin?! Help the nakama in front of u! W8 whats up with u, A. Kizaru? It looks real to me.
  9. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece 554 Discussion/555 Predictions Thread

    Is it just me or this arc is gonna take lots of time? I want to see more Coby!
  10. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Discussion/ 554 Predictions Thread I cant wait to see when Whitebeard is going to notice Buggy. He's going to laugh so hard he's going to have a heart attack!
  11. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Discussion/ 552 Predictions Thread I'm sorry for Ace's mom + all those pregnant suspicious moms that were killed by the marines. Dmn, I cant believe I actually said it. Roger is soooo amazing!
  12. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Spoiler Discussion Thread I love this story. Roger was a great person! What happened to Rogue is sad. Buggy is as always... ridiculous
  13. Krisel

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Spoiler Discussion Thread Holy cow! I'm speechless.
  14. Krisel

    Chapter Bleach 366 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 366 Discussion/367 Predictions Thread OMG! I'm worried about Shinji. Aizen is going to do smth mean to him...*cry* (Hehe...Even though he is worse then a fricking fiend, Aizen-sama is the god of the manga world. GJ KUBO for creating him!)
  15. Krisel

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 250 Discussion/251 Prediction (I wanted to say this since the point, Byakuran talked about the real funeral wrath's) The story is getting a bit out of hand...u know what i mean, f-ed up.
Top