Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
but since i'm going off the idea that OMZangetsu and Tensa are different people and that OMZangetsu is not in that "originally one" equation at all like we have believed up until now, no I really don't have to figure out how he fits into that...
Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
my theory does cover the "originally one" seeing as it makes little sense for OMZangetsu to be "originally one" with the other parts of Ichigo's powers since he's over a thousand years old in some form or another since he is some sort of...
Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
again, as i said, he never refers to OMZangetsu here. We just assume that is the other form he was talking about where it could be something like OMZangetsu can't suppress the powers enough for him to stay hidden from Ichigo when in bankai and/or the...
Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
He makes multiple copies of blades in many different shapes and connects them to pieces of Ichigo's heart, yes. And it does SEEM like he made multiple copies of himself in chapter 137... but haven't we seen that affect before when someone uses...
Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
When did he multiply? And we're assuming that the hollow is actually the zanpakutou, where all we know for sure is that the hollow merged with those powers... And if that merging were to change his form I'd think that hollowfied tensa zangetsu would...
Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
It's just a theory we've been discussing, I think it started on page 16 or 17 of this thread, I think if you go back and read from thereabouts it would make more sense then trying to have someone summarize
Though I also don't particularly think...
Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
Yet another reason to think that Tensa Zangetsu and OMZangetsu are not the same person/being/spirit. Though this could be one of those wavering moments he mentioned, or after he decided to help (if they are the same being)
Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
SoulAuron - while I do agree that my theories are out there, I believe that if you gave us some sort of back-up from the manga on why you came up with these theories they would be slightly more believable. Right now they seem like pure conjecture -...
Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
There is also the obvious and already-stated reason of the power-controlling shinigami badge for this particular power drop. If you wonder about the fkt and deicide parts after ichigo leaves hueco mundo, Unohana did replenish all of his spiritual...
Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
i did say that the theory was out there, even if it does make sense. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, I mean the blade is kinda being forged now and I can't really imagine having the blade fixed but not communicating with his inner spirits more
it could have something to do with ichigo's quincy powers protecting his bankai? that could be what OMZangetsu was referring to when he said he had started helping ichigo at some point... And since Ichigo is part quincy would it be possible for him to steal back other bankai or to otherwise do...
http://www.mangapanda.com/94-616-8/bleach/chapter-162.html
...Anyone else see what Kubo did to us? Byakuya was right all along about it being impossible for a mere human to do what Ichigo has done! AND he hinted that Ichigo was more than he appears to be... aka a noble and an actual...
Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions
Going with this idea of tensa zangetsu NOT being OMZangetsu in younger form... and the way Ichigo first gained his powers being called the "shattered shaft"...
http://www.mangapanda.com/94-54486-13/bleach/chapter-409.html
Tensa Zangetsu literally...