Recent content by kudo-kun

  1. Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

    Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei Thank you. And yes I saw that, I was just playing :)
  2. Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

    Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei If you mean detective Usui Naohiro look alike then yes, other than that I don't know what you saw in that image
  3. Shounen Sensei no Bulge by Horikoshi Kouhei

    Re: [New] Sensei no Bulge by Horikoshi Kouhei I read the nine chapters yesterday, and while not boring, I feel like I've read it multiple times before. It feels close to "MAR" but even more so to "Dragon Quest: Dai's Great Adventure" which in turn was based on a video game. Even DeadRock...
  4. Discussion Which SH do you think is the most compatible with the entire Rokushiki style?

    Chopper + Rumble ball: seems to have gotten most of it (Kung fu point, gard point, jumping point...). Sanji with his "blue walk" seems to be getting closer to "moon walk" (geppo), but Sanji would never use Shigan ("finger gun") due to his principles.
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 524 Spoiler Discussion I don't know exactly what discussion that you want to close, but if he got his information from Garp he won't be needing to ask Nami about anything. Besides, it's Ace that said that to Black Beard http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/440/13/ . So perhaps...
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 520 Discussion/521 Predictions lol Too bad that this map cannot be used until you've crossed the entire Grand Line, fought with all the incredible people along the way, avoided getting executed by the world government, and then found Raftel. That's one very protected treasure...
  7. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 520 Discussion/521 Predictions For such a mark to seem familiar to Luffy, but not too familiar that he would remember immediately, I personally think this thing on the Boa sisters back bears no real importance in the story other than making Luffy gain favor with the sisters. I...
  8. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 520 Spoiler Discussion And how would luffy know Vegapunk's mark, and even if by somesort he saw that somewhere he would still not recognize its importance. So, the clues so far: Luffy understands that the symbol is bad, or dishonorable. He feels like it's a bit familiar...
Top