Re: Naruto 599 Spoiler Pics And Summaries
Source: NF and 2ch
Credits:ero luffy, Evil
Status: Confirmed
From T:
◆27p9/DnZE//X :2012/08/29(水) 18:01:20.71 ID:G2/DF0kn0
オビト確定!?
カカシガイ幼少期の回想
セリフは最期まで一切なし
カカシ『お前は・・・・オビト・・・?』
次週へ
The title of this chapter is uchiha obito
Definitely...
Re: Naruto 543 Spoiler Pics & Summaries
Source:http://bbs.jojohot.com/dispbbs.asp?boardid=10&Id=133991
Verification: Confirmed
Raikage continues his flashback!
Raikage found out 4th Hokage's Flying Thunder God's weakness, which are locations of those special kunais.
Raikage suited himself...
Re: Bleach 450 Spoiler Pics & Summaries
credit: sheetz
source: ichixhime
---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/450
Re: Naruto 540 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
http://mynarutoblog.com/naruto-540-spoilers
Love Fodder: I guess a rejected man like me shouldn't be prying too much about the guy you like. I understand... I'll be going.
Sakura: Sorry.
Love Fodder: Whoever the guy you like must be really...
Re: Naruto 539 Spoiler Pics & Summaries
九尾に宣言!!憎しみは消す!!
A proclamation to Kyuubi! Hate will be wiped away!
539 血の夜…!!
539: Night of Blood...!
九尾を封印された赤ちゃんナルト。。。
Kyuubi, sealed into the baby Naruto...
初めて九尾との対面 オレの体に泊めてやってんだから 家賃としてお前のチャクラを貸しやがれ !
His first time talking with Kyuubi: Since...