Recent content by KumaMerrow

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    There's no need to adapt JJK 0 again in the series. It's true that Mugen Train was not needed neither, but in this case it would have 0 sense. A 26 episode season for Hidden Inventory and Shibuya will be enough. Shibuya needs more than 1 cour, but it does not need 2 cours.
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I was thinking that One Piece probably will not make into the Top 10 of the Oricon half year sales.
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Oricon 2021 KNY - 26,243,769 JJK - 23,479,157 HQ! - 2,891,374 At least: CSM - 3,949,585 TPN - 3,057,373 MHA - 2,952,127 DS - 1,608,598
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Congrats to the magazine for it's incompetence level.
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    It could be that there are people buying Phantome Seer volumes because they are now doing it with KNY and JJK and they think PS could be the next big thing. So they don't want to be late to the party like they did with the other two. These people probably doesn't buy the magazine so no vote...
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    With 2 volumes and 0 promotion. This manga has the potential to become huge and they're doing nothing.
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I didn't forget it. It's going to be adapted this season.
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    2 cours for Goujo's Past and Shibuya Incident is ok. There's no need of 3 cours to adapt that. But I wonder what they'll do with Volume 0. An OVA would be perfect, but maybe they save it for a potential third season. I've just read the title of KNY2. I would loved a 2-cour season, but I can see...
  9. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    It would be great if we have MHA 5 in Spring-Summer cours, Chainsaw Man in Summer-Fall, KNT 2 in Fall-Winter, JJK 2 in Winter-Spring and MHA 6 in Spring-Summer.
  10. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Total sales. I always forget that you use commas and not dots to separate large numbers.
  11. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Oricon 2021 KNY - 19,930,796 JJK - 9,225,646 KNY: Gaiden - 2,011,950 TPN - 1,983,107 HQ! - 1,750,097 At least: CSM - 2,196,702 MHA - 1,276,958 I don't know the first week sales.
  12. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Jujutsu has sold 3.797.405 copies. And FYI: Neverland - 1.368.632 Haikyuu - 1.280.004 Chainsaw - At least 1.059.758 (There are no numbers of November's last week)
  13. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Jujutsu has 3.680.308. Neverland and Haikyuu!! have a bit more than 1 million.
Top