Recent content by KungPaoChicken

  1. KungPaoChicken

    Chapter Bleach 686 "Final" Discussion

    At Oda's imagination. He'll probably do something totally different. Luffy + Nami? Zoro + That sword lady from the navy Franky + Robin, obviously Then we'll have the plot twist Chopper + Sky Deer from Toriko Ussop + Kaguya Then out of no where, Black Goku shows up and blows up the planet The end
  2. KungPaoChicken

    Chapter Bleach 686 "Final" Discussion

    I bet you Kubo, Kishimoto, and Oda planned this out together. Well Oda still has years. But Kubo and Kishimoto were probably like, Kubo: Lets see who can have the worse ending!? Kishi: I'm gonna make Naruto look like even more of a dweeb. Kubo: I'm gonna hook up my two side characters and two...
  3. KungPaoChicken

    Chapter Bleach 686 "Final" Discussion

    HAA!! YESS!! CALLED IT!! Ichigo and Orihime. and Renji and Rukia Suspicions confirmed. So happy!! Finally their character romance develops and they get together. hahahah WOOHHH!!! That being said.... I wish it ended with more of an explanation. So i'm going to assume that there's going to be a...
  4. KungPaoChicken

    Discussion Who's to blame for Neo's Evolution

    I actually forgot about this discussion for a good while. Sorry Zehaha. O0 With his new form however, I'd imagine his feats to go even beyond surviving in Moon. Heck i'd even say he can devour food spirits. I mean he did say that everything is food for him. Well maybe besides White. I have...
  5. KungPaoChicken

    Chapter Toriko 382 Discussion/383 Predictions

    Haha weirdly I gave him the name Neocia
  6. KungPaoChicken

    Discussion Who's to blame for Neo's Evolution

    So that's one way of going to the soul world. The other would be Moon's stomach? Which Neo was in, but using his white hole power he made moon vomit :teehee
  7. KungPaoChicken

    Discussion Who's to blame for Neo's Evolution

    Zehahaha... You're going to have to explain this to me since I somewhat forgot the Soul World chapters... But the King of the Soul World let Komatsu and the rest in with their physical bodies correct? And they wen't in through some door with Don? But wouldn't another entrance to that same world...
  8. KungPaoChicken

    Discussion Who's to blame for Neo's Evolution

    Hmm. I think after today's chapter. It looks like Neo's body was able to survive in there and get out no problem. Another level of badassery has been achieved.
  9. KungPaoChicken

    Chapter Bleach 685 Discussion

    Nel I can agree with. But not Rukia. Ichigo's far too far up to be with Rukia at this point. Though they know each other well, IMO Orihime has been with him for much longer. Plus she helped with the Ywach fight which was far more dangerous than any of his other ones. Nel is a 10/10 so thats...
  10. KungPaoChicken

    Chapter Bleach 685 Discussion

    For the most part, I'm a bit happy a lot of the old captains died. But Inoue and Ichigo NEED TO HAVE THIS romance/ relationship going!! I'm not sure about the rest of the fan verse here, but I've been hoping this to happen for way too long.
  11. KungPaoChicken

    Chapter Toriko 382 Discussion/383 Predictions

    What the heck are Derous and Moon each other fighting for? And I do believe this new Acacia got this way from eating center, possibly not Neo? If anything, Acacia looks more like Zetman if anythingg. Also, my post on "Neocia" surprisingly happened if he ate Neo!! Hahaha
  12. KungPaoChicken

    Chapter Bleach 685 Discussion

    I totally agree with that idea. After all Ichigo's been through, it seems rather pointless to have him go back to the human world. However as we know with many animes, they will want to return home. As well as Aizen becoming Soul King, it totally works! I mean he's the only one who's smart...
  13. KungPaoChicken

    Discussion Who's to blame for Neo's Evolution

    Oh that's right. I forgot the fact that only Spirits can enter that world, not physical bodies. So wold that apply to food demons as well? Possibly up to the judge?
  14. KungPaoChicken

    Discussion Who's to blame for Neo's Evolution

    That's where i'm iffy. I think Neo would somehow adapt to it, even though that world is specifically for the dead. Also since Moon is the connection to that realm and their living realm, there must be some passage from the inside to the outside. Possibly Moon vomiting because of a gag reflex?
  15. KungPaoChicken

    Discussion Who's to blame for Neo's Evolution

    I agree with it being an asspull in the sense that it was that last minute decision to make the final villian even stronger. I believed Neocia to be plenty strong already, to the point where he could take care of the 8 kings individually himself. At this point it's just ridiculous. However, it...
Top