Recent content by Kur0shiro

  1. Kur0shiro

    Reborn 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

    @Xerous, lol totally got lazy to type out the same stuff... HAHAHA /bricked Augh, I don't know if I'm sad for Tsuna/Enma friendship taking a turn for the worse or wanting to laugh like crazy because of the way if happened D: I mean, seriously? The letter blown off to the trash and it's gonna be...
  2. Kur0shiro

    Reborn 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 293 Spoiler Thread Oh god I don't even understand why I'm tearing up because of what Kaoru did to Yamamoto... Whoever you are, illusion or not, prepare to be cut into a million pieces by us fangirls LOL Uhh... Anyway, holy banana I don't even understand what Amano-sensei wants to...
  3. Kur0shiro

    Kaibutsu Tsugai Tsuna!

    omg I am dyinggg!!! I cannot believe I just found out about this being in the anime and also being drawn by Amano-sensei ;~; I feel like I fail as a fan... Anyway, gahhh they are so frigging cuteee~ And that's probably the first time I ever liked Mukuro in anything O_O He's too funny XD and lol...
  4. Kur0shiro

    Josei 07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino

    Re: [Josei]07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino WH-WHAT 07-Ghost is actually josei? O_O I've always wanted to read this but put it down because I had too many shounen titles on my list already. I'm really surprised to see this in the shoujo/josei category since it reeks of shounen, lol...
  5. Kur0shiro

    Shoujo Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen by Ogura Akane

    Re: Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen (絶対平和大作戦) The Absolute Strategy of Peace by Ogura Akane Gah, this series is just so cute~ I really like how they fall in love. It's so shoujo-y but it's just rightly sweet and not really sickening XD Plus, the art is really pretty! :D And Euda is just so funny XD I...
  6. Kur0shiro

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Honestly I haven't been watching the anime lately because I was waiting for it to go on so I can watch everything in one go XD But when I saw that my baby Chrome is finally getting some air time, I just had to watch. And to jump on the sexist-or-not discussion, what I thought is that the boys'...
  7. Kur0shiro

    Reborn 291 Discussion/ 292 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 291 Spoiler Thread omg the Shounen Jump cover just killed me ;~; TSUNA WHY DO YOU LOOK SO FRICKING GOOD! :Q____ Anyway, when will Tsuna man up and seriously take on the task of being the 10th? :\ He's been through the Varia, traveled to the future, etc. and he still can't feel that...
  8. Kur0shiro

    FMA Volume 27 Discussion (Chapters 107-108 + Gaiden)

    Re: 107 Discussion/108 Predictions Somehow I can't believe it's gonna be ending XD I've been spending the past few years waiting eagerly for a new chapter and it won't be the same without Fullmetal Alchemist... It's just too epic. Seriously, every single chapter (I mean this) had me crying...
Top