Recent content by kureimoa

  1. kureimoa

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread Klaymore has a lot of heart, pretty much the only manga that can bring tears to my eyes. It`s a beautiful kind of story that`s hard to come across these days. I've read about 100 manga and none has come even close to doing that.
  2. kureimoa

    Chapter Claymore 150 Discussion / 151 Prediction

    You've probably never seen Berzerk fanboys.
  3. kureimoa

    Favorites The Fairest of Them All: A Claymore Character Tournament

    I thought it was a very cliched ending where the author went through the happy ending checklist :zomg
  4. kureimoa

    Favorites The Fairest of Them All: A Claymore Character Tournament

    Seriously, Roxanne and Ophelia really aren't that good looking tho.
  5. kureimoa

    Favorites The Fairest of Them All: A Claymore Character Tournament

    This is the real reason both Roxanne and Ophelia lost.
  6. kureimoa

    Favorites The Fairest of Them All: A Claymore Character Tournament

    She might've won if she were matched up against Irene :cheez
  7. kureimoa

    Favorites The Fairest of Them All: A Claymore Character Tournament

    Come on now...any member of the Ghosts won't be wasted on. I have no idea why you thought she would be :3c Gotta go with Clare as well (I've never liked this hair cutting cliche tho), soz Ophelia fans. Whoever wins between Roxanne and Agatha will just lose to Dee anyway :)
  8. kureimoa

    Favorites The Fairest of Them All: A Claymore Character Tournament

    I have no bloody clue. It's just a picture I happened to come across. Miria should get by Lucy quite effortlessly. Ana however could give her a run for her money should they meet in the 2nd round, but hey since it's Miria I kinda can't see her losing either. Edit: I hope Flora gets booted this...
  9. kureimoa

    Favorites The Fairest of Them All: A Claymore Character Tournament

    I don't really like Roxanne but I admit she was kinda awesome; she was completely fucked up, got her limbs torn off, and still talked smack like a boss. Prediction: Deneve and Prissy advancing.
  10. kureimoa

    Favorites The Fairest of Them All: A Claymore Character Tournament

    Now that we know who Galatea will be up against, let's not make her win by a landslide :hee
  11. kureimoa

    Favorites The Fairest of Them All: A Claymore Character Tournament

    Prediction: Riful and Cynthia to come out this round. Lily isn't very memorable. Cynthia is one of the cutest along with Clare and Dietrich (though I expect the result to be pretty close like the Helen/Hysteria match because I'd consider Audrey near the top of the New Gen in terms of beauty...
  12. kureimoa

    Chapter Claymore 149 Discussion / 150 Prediction

    Simple. The difference comes down to whether she's biting down or not. If you compare this to this A stronger version of Prissy got her arm shattered, yet a weaker version seemed fine because Cassy sort of just shoved her face into her.
  13. kureimoa

    Favorites The Fairest of Them All: A Claymore Character Tournament

    Hilda looks a bit too much like Clarice, but either way she had to go up against Galatea unfortunately. Alicia/Beth is pretty much Clare if she hadn't cut her hair, and probably the coolest of all warriors. Hysteria with her elegant hairstyle will be a tough opponent for Helen, who looks...
  14. kureimoa

    Chapter Claymore 149 Discussion / 150 Prediction

    Hey, I think it should be obvious that Raki was only fine because Cassy didn't bite :hee
Top