Recent content by kuriorisu

  1. Discussion Use(s) of Haki

    lol haki is when Luffy levelled up, because he's stronger he lets off this aura, and the aura changes when his mood changes. So basically its what sharingan said just the post above you "its just a trinket used by strong guys to show dominance, will power etc." Killing Intent!
  2. Who is Captain Monkey D. Luffy's Favorite Crew Member?

    Re: Who Is Captain Monkey D. Luffy Favorite Crew Member? Definately going to be Nami, First person to wear Luffy's precious hat. and if I remember correctly many other times.
  3. Discussion Straw Hat's Crew Strength (Ranking)

    Re: Rank the Strawhats! Hm, More like I acknowledge his character. True about Robin, and also true about Nami. Yeah, thinking about it now Nami probably is stronger than Chopper. But I'm probably still gonna stick with my reasoning.
  4. Discussion Straw Hat's Crew Strength (Ranking)

    Re: Rank the Strawhats! "According to Oda, Nami is the third smartest character in the East Blue Saga/Arc." That is all I have to say. Ok carrying on. Here's my list... -luffy -zoro (will give luffy a good go) -sanji (i don't think he is on par with zoro, but zoro does think of him...
Top