Recent content by kurohegev2

  1. Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken Other than the panty stripping, he would of seem cool.. now he is just a really strong oyajii...with a lot of swords...
  2. Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    huh? I thought Tsubaki's new forms were Black star's new powers. well Black Star can't really gain much of new powers, probably just a bigger soul. as for kidd, probably some new stance in shinigami bunshin(other than the stance of Sin) or probably achieve a higher resonance than death cannon.
  3. One Piece Omakes

    lol I remember those, and Jinginai Time was my Fav. seems like only Chopperman made it as a full episode, I wonder if the others will be made into episodes as well
  4. Fairy Tail Vol 13 (Chap 101-109) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 101 Discussion / 102 Prediction Thread hmm natsu becoming an S-class mage... I kinda doubt that will ever happen(Mostly because he does too much damage during his missions). As for Igneel being the badass, maybe he is just being grumpy. Well now I am only interested in the dragon...
Top