Recent content by Kuroi Namida

  1. Kuroi Namida

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Re: [Featured] Shingeki no Kyojin by ISAYAMA Hajime Good point :) He is not Dr. Frankestein doing such things on a whim. This mystery is at the center of the story so it's only natural that possibilities are so many. Anyway I hope the truth about his father won't hurt Eren, for he already...
  2. Kuroi Namida

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Re: [Featured] Shingeki no Kyojin by ISAYAMA Hajime Eren's father may know a lot but it doesn't mean he is directly involved. He is a scientist and his information may depend on research alone. Reinventing a (even better) serum is not impossible. Showing any kind of interest in the out side...
  3. Kuroi Namida

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Re: [Featured] Shingeki no Kyojin by ISAYAMA Hajime Finally I catch up! Really, Shingeki would make a thrilling anime! I imagine it with Shiro Sagisu's music... would be just perfect. Anyway, now that I've read all the chapters and still did't get any answer; how come this collosal titan...
  4. Kuroi Namida

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin by ISAYAMA Hajime at last! :yay
  5. Kuroi Namida

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin by ISAYAMA Hajime but when he was going to town, he said "when I get back… there’s that room in the basement, which I’ve always kept secret. I’ll show it to you." which means, to me, he had been unaware that an attack was coming. now, what I'm suspicios about is that...
  6. Kuroi Namida

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin by ISAYAMA Hajime if it's so then I hope it's not an omen :blink maybe the story is a metaphore that we're already caged as humankind!!
  7. Kuroi Namida

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin by ISAYAMA Hajime I've just started this one, could anybody tell me why the first chapter was named "to you, in 2000 years"? I couldn't get any clue :huh
Top