Recent content by Kuroki-Honoo

  1. Kuroki-Honoo

    Reborn 322 Discussion/ 323 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 321 Discussion / 322 Predictions What the Heck is with Hibari's face!!!??? Don't get me wrong, I am completely in love with him.. but when he makes that face... I feel like he is whining lol I loved the overall chapter though. It was win! xD Three cheers for Hibari kicking...
  2. Kuroki-Honoo

    Life What happens when you die?

    I think this is a good question. For me I'm a Christian and I believe in Heaven and Hell. Though I'm interested in other peoples opinions :) <3
  3. Kuroki-Honoo

    Reborn 319 Discussion/ 320 Predictions

    Yeah I understand where your coming from with this, but Hibari is pretty epic. He saves Chrome during the future arc when her organs failed. Obviously the past Hibari wasn't as strong as TYL Hibari, and we don't get to see what he can really do. I think the next chapter is going to prove us...
  4. Kuroki-Honoo

    Hitman Reborn Cosplay Thread

    Thank you >//< I need to get a trident, my friend cosplays as TYL Mukuro and made a trident by hand. It's decent, but a little messed up. Sadly, I couldn't use it then. =/
  5. Kuroki-Honoo

    Hitman Reborn Cosplay Thread

    I was noticing that there were art threads and I don't really have drawings of Katekyo Hitman Reborn.. So I'm going to post my cosplays :confetti I cosplay Chrome Dokuro.
  6. Kuroki-Honoo

    Reborn 318 Discussion / 319 Predictions

    ]This really was an interesting chapter. I was completely shocked when Julie was actually Daemon Spade. Though it made sense, in chapter 318 he had told Tsunayoshi that he was just like the Primo. Of course, I didn't think anything of it at the time, but I was constantly wondering why Julie...
Top