Recent content by Kuromaku

  1. Discussion Romance & Society in Naruto

    Re: Romance (and society) in Naruto The translation on both sites has been wrong before, as I mentioned with the Jokey Boy example. I might be wrong, considering I don't know Japanese, but this is from the spoiler text that Naruto Forums got. But just to be clear, it might be best to...
  2. Discussion Romance & Society in Naruto

    Re: Romance (and society) in Naruto I'm pretty sure that was a mistranslation, kind of like when we got the scan that said that Jokey Boy was a technique "invented by Mu's ancestors." In this case, the actual translation had Naruto stating that it wouldn't reflect well on him if Hinata had to...
  3. Databook IV Databook IV Stat Predictions

    The former could then be attributed to strength or enhancing extremities through concentration of chakra, which would contribute to his strength stat rather than taijutsu. The latter was only in the anime.
  4. Databook IV Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Even then, the guy was what TV Tropes would call a Squishy Wizard, damn powerful, but not much physically speaking. Human Realm could read minds and remove souls, but in the end, all the realms were nothing special taijutsu wise. Edit: I would have loved to see that chair firing missiles...
  5. Databook IV Databook IV Stat Predictions

    As much of a Pain fan as I am, I could clearly see that aside from shooting that rod at Naruto, the guy couldn't do much in terms of taijutsu and overall movement, what with being a walking skeleton and all. Sure, he could use all the paths' abilities, but that's ninjutsu. Or were you being...
  6. Databook IV Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Pain (Bear in mind that I am guessing when it comes to the taijutsu, strength, and speed of the various bodies) Deva N: 5 T: 4 (could keep up with Kakashi and Naruto pretty well) G: 4 (guesswork with the Rinnegan, also the Frog song was on a whole different level from other non-Sharingan techs)...
  7. Discussion 4th Great Shinobi World War

    Re: Will Akatsuki recruit new members? But why risk losing a biju if you've spent years collecting them? Even the Kyuubi was neutralized when Madara attacked Konoha all those years ago. I mean, if a duo of elite nin can capture a biju, what's to stop a team of a village's best? I...
Top