Kurome

Sometimes they ask me about my favourite music. When I say "I like rock and metal" they say:
- What are you a satanist or sth?
Other time they ask me about my favourite color. When I say "Black" they say:
- Are you depressed?
When they ask me about my favourite type of movies I answear "Bloody, creepy horros". Then they're asking:
- Are you crazy? Psychopate? Posessed by a devil? It's terrible!
Then I tell them:
- I'm not satanist, I pray to a God, maybe more than you. I'm not depressed, it's not my fault that this color suits everywhere and everything. I'm not psychopate, I just like watching this type of stories, I see more than a murders and blood in them. And who are you? Little pinky, fluffy girl in love with Bieber, doing stupid photos onInstagram and Snapchat 24 hours a week, crying to the Spanish soaps? Even if, you know, I don't care about it. Because it's I can't decide about your life and what you are doing in it. And I don't know your personality at all. I just don't judge you. Pc.
Country
Poland
Occupation
None
Top