It is a rather old post but it could happen again so it's nice to be able to hear your opinion and advice on it. I didn't get as many replies as I had imagined back when I actually posted so it's a nice surprise :)
Though there are things we tried on our site that you mentioned there are things...
ya, well that's because it's Bleach. Viz will probably take time to catch up and it's super major, I don't know how many groups are translating it so I don't think it really matters. The series we were doing was kind of minor.
Thank you everyone for your replies, it's nice to know we didn't do something completely wrong.
But it seems like none of you really had the same type of situation... maybe it was the vast number of fangirl readers that did it :|
Unfortunately, out site doesn't have a forum or anything so we can't really ban. The only way they can contact us is through the shoutbox and our email and we kind of need both to solve other problems :darn
I currently translate for Dark Towers but my friend and I are having problems with fans for a certain series.
We recently dropped a series due to licensing but the reaction of the fans were kind of unexpected for us. We had emails sent to us calling us pathetic for dropping a series due to...
I realize this is an old thread but I wanted to say something,
my friend and I were just talking about how we wanted a forum for just Manga Editors.
I'm not sure if a site like that exists already but I do agree that there should be an entire site dedicated to Manga Editors. I think it's really hard...