Recent content by Kusachu

  1. Kusachu

    Feels like it has been forever! Wtf happened to this place? Do people still come here?

    Feels like it has been forever! Wtf happened to this place? Do people still come here?
  2. Kusachu

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 8 Discussion/ 9 Predictions

    I also did this. All he really had to do was have Naruto think about Iruka for one panel while talking to her. Instead we got yet another run on memory from the first chapter. Way to spare yourself the time to time of actually creating new material, Kishimoto.
  3. Kusachu

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 8 Discussion/ 9 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 8 Spoiler Discussion Lmfao @ Orochimaru. I just love him to pieces since he made his comeback. First time I actually laughed out loud at Naruto in a long time in a way that I wasn't embarassed for it being so ridiculous. That said, Sakura is her mom. We saw her pregnant and...
  4. Kusachu

    Chapter Naruto 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

    Well, Sakura cut Naruto open and physically pumped his heart while administering mouth to mouth to keep Naruto alive. Just sayin'.
  5. Kusachu

    Chapter Naruto 675 Discussion / 676 Predictions

    Wow...with Naruto's new heal everything power, Sakura has become absolutely irrelevant to the story. Too bad. I still really want to like her. *sigh* Only problem with Naruto's magic heal no jutsu is that he can grow an eye, but not heal a scar. Scar should have healed too. Hell, for that...
  6. Kusachu

    Chapter Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post) Okay, so, where the heck is Tenzou?? Someone needs to rescue him or something because I like him and this is getting boring. Oh, and uh, Orochimaru needs to show up and show us why he deserves to be alive...
  7. Kusachu

    Chapter Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post) Hmmm...well, I may be silly for having forgotten, but, where's B?
  8. Kusachu

    Discussion CONNECTION BETWEEN THE 4TH AND 2ND

    I rather think that Tobirama is related to Jiraiya. And yes, that would make him related to Tsunade, which could explain why she tried to kill him for peeping at her, and also why they never hooked up. *shrug*
  9. Kusachu

    Discussion Who is the coolest villain in Naruto?

    I always suspected that Itachi was going to be all goody two shoes, but he was epic as a villain though. I'm not mad about him not really being a villain, but I am mad that his godlike status has been taken down a few pegs. Itachi used to be speculatively capable of the most impressive...
  10. Kusachu

    Should Sasuke die?

    Let's revive this too. Should he die? I say no. Forget all the arguments of the past because they all go away as Karin forgives Sasuke for trying to kill her. /facepalm But I still think that if he dies, Naruto has to die too, and that would suck.
  11. Kusachu

    Discussion Who is the coolest villain in Naruto?

    Reviving this. Who is the coolest? Forget the poll. The poll is outdated. Who is the best villain in the story as of now?? My vote just went to Orochimaru. My Old votes were for Tobi, The Leader, and Kisame. Well, if anyone knows me at all they know I hated Pain, was vehemently sick of...
  12. Kusachu

    Chapter Naruto 616 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions Why can't Sasuke be related to Senju on his mother's side? We don't know her family name. All we know about her is that she was a jounin and she named Sasuke after Sarutobi Sasuke, who was Hiruzen's grandfather or some relation like that. And...
  13. Kusachu

    Chapter Naruto 614 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions Well, 10 tailed kitsune are not absent from myths. It is the height of their power. They transcend and become silver or something. Been a while since i've gone over kitsune mythology though.
  14. Kusachu

    Chapter Naruto 606 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 606 Discussion / 607 Predictions Dude, Nagato could have been like 30 there for all we know. He looks young? So does Obito NOW. He and Kakashi are over 30. Nagato was NOT old when he died. His body was old and used up by being connected to that thing. How old was Jiraiya...
  15. Kusachu

    Naruto Fanbook I, where can I download it?

    Ah, okay. If I find the scan file I can send.
Top