Recent content by kusanagi_k

  1. kusanagi_k

    Shounen Sket Dance by Shinohara Kenta

    Hi I'm new to this side of MH, just wandered in. :) OMG it never actually struck me that it's currently the guys' final year in Kaimei isn't it... That's... Well yes, I can think of Genshiken, where the main characters graduated and the manga ended, but after a loong hiatus the mangaka decided...
  2. kusanagi_k

    Chapter One Piece 657 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 657 Discussion/ 658 Prediction Its Out! Hope its good :) http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/657
  3. kusanagi_k

    Game Write your story

    ((PS: Darjaille-san said noone will know where or how it will end, right? So...If this is unsuitable, just del it or let me know, i ll remove it. No worries ^^ )) To quote the Joker: "And... here... we... go!" Within a few minutes of Rukia asking her those quite-obvious questions, the...
  4. kusanagi_k

    Game Last letter of the Word Continuea Game ~ Bleach Edition

    ****This would really be tough if each person had to come up with 2 in succession.. Like in shiritori they have advanced n optional rules, so i hear :D **Or how about this??-- each new person CAN choose to post 1 OR 2 new words, if he/she LIKES? The point being that that will quickly...
  5. kusanagi_k

    Anime Toriko Anime Discussion Thread

    Toriko is most similar to One Piece, I think :) The humour almost always makes me laugh out loud, & the serious bits almost always make me think deeply... I think the number of females can be counted on just 2 hands? *Rin, *not-Tina, *Melk2, *Setsuno, *Warden Love, *the something-Mama in the...
  6. kusanagi_k

    Chapter Bleach 477 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions “WOULD YOU HAVE BECOME.. ..LIKE ME?” --I knew that was going to come up!! ^.^ Ichigo 'saving' Ginjou is probably not too complicated? I think Ichigo [showed him the way/path] that Ginjou should have taken as a Shinigami, and then things would...
  7. kusanagi_k

    Chapter Bleach 476 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions wtf, SO FAST THIS WEEK!! O_o Anyway any skepticism to the translation was totally understandable. I almost never try to transl for others. This week I saw the spoiler earlier than I usually do, and couldn't resist :p I didn't mean {battle over}. Just...
  8. kusanagi_k

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 476 Spoiler Discussion Ok this one is pretty basic & short, I believe I can do it. Sorry not sure if this goes in Discussion or Spoilers. Taichou-tachi SS kitaku. {Captains return to SS.} Ginjou VS Ichigo Ichigo, bassari Ginjou kitta tokoro de {Ichigo cuts Ginjou down...
  9. kusanagi_k

    Chapter One Piece 649 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 649 Spoiler Discussion I for one applaud Jinbei's/Oda's decision, though I seem to be a lone voice/in e minority. I'm sure it is not something decided <b>lightly</b> by either of them. Instead of lamenting or insisting, we should support it with a smile, knowing Oda-sensei has not...
  10. kusanagi_k

    Anime Toriko Anime Discussion Thread

    Yet Another Anime Update}}} 35 RAW's out – Looks incredible now O_o Srsly, when Teppei said "何て成長のスピードだ…!!" i LOL'd & thought he might be talking about the ANIMATION :p And err.. his ネイル注射 & stuff looks so..delicate compared to Yosaku's 「気付けショック!!」 ...No one except Jorge-san and me...
  11. kusanagi_k

    Chapter Bleach 475 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 475 Spoiler Discussion Hmm.. after that speech Ichigo gave Isshin during the fight against Aizen(about how he was willing to wait for Isshin to tell the story only when he is ready), it might feel strange if now Ichigo were to change his mind and start asking a lot of questions...
  12. kusanagi_k

    Chapter One Piece 648 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 648 Spoiler Discussion I just think Jinbei is way too boring/ too old(Brook aside)/ too stoic, with little to no potential for character development and strength development. I just think he would be a real buzzkill on a crew with Franky, Brook, Usopp and co. But if Oda goes along...
  13. kusanagi_k

    Chapter Bleach 475 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 475 Spoiler Discussion Thanks for the translation! ...But anyway WSJ initial spoilers are always so vague and ofttimes misinterpreted, unfortunately... :( Let's wait for more clarification before we start postulating and fangasm-ing and all that... :( This arc has been nothing if not...
  14. kusanagi_k

    Anime Toriko Anime Discussion Thread

    (just my opinions) I think the Century soup arc is where Toriko starts to show its dark side(mostly thanks to Tommi haha). That said, the Anime version looks like its gonna keep staying true to its "Sunday morning, cartoons for kids" format, which doesnt always stay true to the manga feel/style...
  15. kusanagi_k

    Chapter Bleach 474 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 474 Spoiler Discussion Sometimes, it's kinda relative / depends on your point of view, i think. IRL, when i was in the army, there were some senior commanders who seemed so upright & honorable, friendly & nice, with the best intentions. Inspiring. Unstainable. But they also have a...
Top