Recent content by Kuszek

  1. Kuszek

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 62!] I've turned this http://imageshack.com/a/img839/2796/vcnj.jpg http://imageshack.com/a/img547/3796/70rk.jpg into this enjoy
  2. Kuszek

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 58!] this full cover is fake. it was made using the cover of volume 59. just compare the text, ISBN and barcode
  3. Kuszek

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 58!] Yes, I've come across this one but I'm looking for the full cover, this one lacks its left side. Thanks anyway
  4. Kuszek

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 58!] Does anybody have the full cover of volume 58?
  5. Kuszek

    Psyren Volume Cover Thread

    like most of the people I've voted for 9 & 10 cover. Kyle, Shao and Ageha look way too cool
  6. Kuszek

    Psyren Volume Cover Thread

    9th volume came out but does anybody have its full cover in good quality?
  7. Kuszek

    Shounen Defense Devil by Youn In Wan & Yang Kyung Il

    Re: Defense Devil by Youn In-Wan & Yang Kyung-Il Damn! I overlooked this, you're right :facepalm
  8. Kuszek

    Shounen Defense Devil by Youn In Wan & Yang Kyung Il

    Re: Defense Devil by Youn In-Wan & Yang Kyung-Il Defense Devil is an interesting manga/manhwa with a great art. It's quite schematic but good. The new character, Idamaria, is cute and has nice looking powers BUT! During her introduction in chapter 15 there was a terrible lie. Exorcisms are not...
  9. Kuszek

    Games The Final Fantasy Thread!

    Re: The Final Fantasy Thread! [Also FF XIII Info Inside] Question is "what the f*** happened?" It's impossible that even the gameplay was rendered. The game should look much prettier not worse :o ps. the second screenshot comes from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete
  10. Kuszek

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Spoiler Discussion Thread I knew Kakashi would live, but that's f***ing unbelievable gosh, just when I started to like Naruto again...
  11. Kuszek

    Psyren Volume 8 (ch063-071) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 67 Discussion / 68 Prediction Thread great chapter! full of talking but really interesting (can't say that about Naruto 444 <_<) I love time travels and now watching this whole organization and living Elmore is really awesome :D
  12. Kuszek

    Bakuman Vol 04 (ch026-ch034) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 34 Discussion / 35 Prediction Thread yup, it would be best if she started to look for a new agent. she should take as much time as she needs to become a real seiyuu. I'm really mad with Mashiro, he's such an idiot... "if there's something Azuki wants to say, she'll definitely say...
  13. Kuszek

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread I don't think that the grabbed one Naruto is a clone, it would have disappeared after the first Shinra Tensei. I think that one clone is hiding somewhere and focusing senjutsu chakra. But even if I'm wrong Naruto can't be captured, someone will...
Top