Recent content by Kuuki

  1. Kuuki

    Anime Shinrei Tantei Yakumo

    I think that episode one is rather disappointing, like zeltrax225 said, there are a lot of unexplained events in the case. I suppose fitting all chapters of this case into one episode is not a good idea, because the manga chapters do explain everything that makes the series a lot more enjoyable...
  2. Kuuki

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Hokenshitsu #5's cover is so freaking gorgeous *__*
  3. Kuuki

    Seinen Arakawa Under the Bridge by NAKAMURA Hikaru

    Oh, I don't know if it's a good thing, but I have not watched other animes by SHAFT, so I think the anime is quite unique with all the quirky things XD I also think that the manga centers Nino more, and the anime narrates more to Kou/Riku's side. Somehow, I have a feeling that the manga is...
  4. Kuuki

    Seinen Arakawa Under the Bridge by NAKAMURA Hikaru

    I like the manga more than the anime actually. I bought all 10 volumes because I adore the artwork. And in each volume, there are omake at the end with colored pages. Truly a masterpiece <3
  5. Kuuki

    Anime Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge

    Re: Arakawa Under the Bridge For those who are interested, these details are found in the manga (vol7)
  6. Kuuki

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Woah, Hokenshitsu 03 is freaking nice *_* And Yotsuya 01 too, skillful watercolor art <3
  7. Kuuki

    Anime Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge

    Re: Arakawa Under the Bridge Kyaa the kissing scene is so adorable XD The ending is hinting to the end? I think it's a great set up considering it's going to have only 13 episodes.
  8. Kuuki

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Hokenshitsu color page!? This is the bestest line I've read today.
  9. Kuuki

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Hokenshitsu that high? Am I dreaming? This is so awesome! This TOC is a pretty well balanced one, except for Gintama being so low >.<
  10. Kuuki

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    I read both translations by Elkin and Lintwhite yesterday, I say great job both of you! Thanks so much!
  11. Kuuki

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk JUMP NEXT!? I supposed this is not the normal weekly JUMP, right? It looks awesome with Mago being the cover. It cost double of the normal JUMP too!
  12. Kuuki

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Both Gintama and Hokenshitsu in the bottom 5. Not fun :(
  13. Kuuki

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    Lintwhite, I finally figured out how to use IRC, so I will be needing to wait for Vic scans for the latest chapter. I could PM you the RAW for you to translate if that could save you the trouble finding them :) And yes, please post the translation up! I will see if I have the time, I could...
  14. Kuuki

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    That'd be awesome! This serie needs more love! :D But to find the raw is hard..considering how unpopular it is :(
  15. Kuuki

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Hokenshitsu being this high makes me happy :D
Top