Recent content by Kuwa-Jiji

  1. Seinen Battle Royale by Takami Koushun & Taguchi Masayuki (v15)

    Re: Battle Royal (Finding the manga) Hurry up and read it. So you may enjoy the loveliness. <3
  2. Seinen School of Water Business by Inokuma Shinobu & Murozumi Hikaru

    Re: School of Water Business Chapters by Tama-Chan Scans Took a little bit longer than expected to get my editors back in check. <.<
  3. Seinen Battle Royale by Takami Koushun & Taguchi Masayuki (v15)

    Re: Battle Royal (Finding the manga) I read the novel a long time ago. I still own it infact. The book is far better than the movies or the manga. I suggest picking it up. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/156931778X/102-0607214-5400122?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=books Also, I did like...
  4. Seinen School of Water Business by Inokuma Shinobu & Murozumi Hikaru

    Re: School of Water Business Chapters by Tama-Chan Scans *coughs* Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Since all of you are so interested in 14, I'll tell you now, I had planned to release it tomorrow, but my editor has college finals at the moment, so he hasn't even had a chance to touch...
Top