I love how Whitebeard just owned Akuinu right after he killed Ace. I mean in many other mangas/animes the people I want to get owned never get owned and instead own other people constantly. In this manga, Whitebeard just shat on Akuinu like it was nothing. It makes me feel so happy. Oda is the...
Re: Naruto 483 Discussion / 484 Predictions
I feel like Sasuke is gonna get his ass handed to him, but Madara is just gonna appear like that and take him away after he says something to Naruto. I am 90% sure this is gonna happen.
Re: Naruto 483 Discussion / 484 Predictions
I really hope Sasuke gets destroyed by Kakashi. I mean for God sake, I am wondering when the hell Sasuke is actually going to "run out of chakra." I mean he has been on a rampage for probably the whole day. Yeah, he had a break and was healed by Karin...
I agree with most of wat you if not all of it said b/c I was debating that when i made my stats.
Jugo has only been shown charging at opponents and punching them with his power. I assumed he may be skilled at taijutsu like his counterpart Kimimaro since those 2 have been on and off with the...
I was thinking about what you said before I posted, but went with what I previously posted for some reasons.
Raikage
1. "4.5" is absurdly fast (Sasuke is absurdly fast as we saw throughout the series and he has a 4.5).
2. We have never seen the Raikage use his "speed" when he didnt use the...
I guess i should put my opinions on the stats.
Naruto
Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 2.5 - Int 4 - Str 4 - Spe 4 - Sta 5 - Sea 2 = 30.5
He uses a super S-rank ninjutsu so his ninjutsu should be 5. Naruto learned Frog Katas which seems to be a special martial arts for sages and it seems it can be...