Recent content by Kyrie Eleison

  1. Kyrie Eleison

    German Thread v.3

    Hi eni~ Uh... Weltuntergang wäre... Wenn jeder Französisch sprechen müsste... Glaub da hilft nichts :/
  2. Kyrie Eleison

    German Thread v.3

    Uh ja... Ich weigere mich auch... Die Welt darf nicht untergehen bevor ich CG R2 zu ende geguckt habe. Ahja, die Franzosen = böse
  3. Kyrie Eleison

    The kaya Thread

    Hey, what does kaya mean? Also JLPT 2 should be a piece of cake with your skills. Talking from previous exams it's not particularly hard. I'll be taking JLPT 1 this December too just for the sake of having some solid certificate in hand. Good luck and don't leave studying to the last minute :p
  4. Kyrie Eleison

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: TWGOK 16 Help Needed This is strange... The door of the library isn't opening. Not opening... Does that mean it requires a key? The password doesn't seem to match. What the heck?! Wasn't it supposed to be changed today? What's going on?! 開かなぃ = akenai じや = read as jya not jiya ど―なつてんだ =...
  5. Kyrie Eleison

    Discussion 2008 Summer Olympics (Beijing)

    Yep some events are ridiculous. Though simple bike race is allowed so it's fine to have t BMX or triathlon competitions. And apparently need a lot of hard work hence every biker is doping.
  6. Kyrie Eleison

    Discussion 2008 Summer Olympics (Beijing)

    That's after Ksenia Semenova's performance on uneven bars if I'm not mistaken. Well the kiss wasn't a passionate one, so I guess it's something normal in Russia. Words of wisdom: lesbians are the treasure of mankind (just my personal opinion).
  7. Kyrie Eleison

    Discussion 2008 Summer Olympics (Beijing)

    Best scene of the olympics so far: (could be a little nsfw) http://i38.tinypic.com/ipbimb.jpg
  8. Kyrie Eleison

    Discussion Is Reading Yaoi a Sin?

    Try asking the pope? Well I don't really see why it should be perceived as a sin. There are much graver sins such as hurting someone else, masturbating drinking alcohol and such. I personally enjoy good yaoi (and yuri too) but then again putting my fascination with Christianity aside, I'm no...
  9. Kyrie Eleison

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Re: Your favorite seinen (and why) Well visual novel is basically a novel that's supported with pictures and audio (though Tsukihime had no audio but the translated version of the game kind of enables playing audio. Not to mention TYPE-MOON started working on Tsukihime remake). An example...
  10. Kyrie Eleison

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Re: Your favorite seinen (and why) Naruto of course! Nah, kidding. I'd say Blame! followed by Freesia, Bokurano and Gunslinger Girl. Blame is the absolute holy book for me because of the great art and the best sci-fi story I experienced. Not to mention the gorgeous art and the most important...
  11. Kyrie Eleison

    Seinen Kurosagi by Natsuhara Takeshi & Kuromaru

    Re: Kurosagi It was a nice read (read up to volume 3 maybe). Though then it got a bit tired of it and hell, it's way too long without much content. It's pretty much always the same. The live action drama was pretty good however. I'd not hesitate to recommend people watching it maybe that will...
Top