Recent content by Kyros

  1. Your Naruto Long-term Predictions

    Re: Your Naruto long term pridictions. Uchiha Sasuke will lose a lot of power. In part 1, it was said by Kakashi that using the cursed seal would make him weaker. It was also implied a lot that the cursed seal eroded your body (aka, making it weaker Oo). Sasuke apparently like to abuse...
  2. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    Re: Is Yondaime Sandaimes Son? It's hard to tell since the brightness in both pics are different, but you can see some sort of resemblance. Most notably the red hair :). As for the translation, it was a translator from Narutofan by the name of raijin; he's quite respected there. Though if...
  3. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    Re: Is Yondaime Sandaimes Son? This is off topic, but wasn't that a mistranslation? I read the correct translation saying that he knew how to deal with all the jutsu's in Konoha, not use them. Back on topic, sounds like a farfetched theory to me. There would have been some clue to whether or...
  4. Discussion Naruto is getting worse/boring/unattractive Thread

    Re: Naruto Going a Bit Downhill? (spoilers) Well, that was an interesting (and grudgingly convincing) read, but I still believe it could have been told better in a much much MUCH better way :/
  5. Discussion Naruto is getting worse/boring/unattractive Thread

    Re: Naruto Going a Bit Downhill? (spoilers) I only read through the first pages in this thread, but I gotta say this; Naruto has been disappointing since the beginning of part 2. I still read it just because it's probably one of the most interesting things to read, but it's just sad how bad the...
  6. What if Naruto and Hinata had kids?

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!? All I'm trying to do is understand; that's why I asked a question. There was no need to be an "Elitest" and insult my intelligence. Also I'm not talking about arms getting chopped off. I was talking about the skin pigmentation changing. Stop trying to change subjects to...
  7. What if Naruto and Hinata had kids?

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!? Then what changes when you, for instance, get burned so badly that a part of your body remains white while the rest of you is brown or black? And as you grow older, it still remains white? Something had to change in your genetic code for it to keep staying that way...
  8. What if Naruto and Hinata had kids?

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!? You have some idea of what your saying, but if DNA does not change, then people can't grow. We grow because our DNA changes. We grow muscle because our DNA changes, etc etc. What you're talking about is <i>reproductive</i> DNA. Reproductive DNA does not change from the...
Top