Recent content by Kyuubi Naruto

  1. Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: Databook 3 Requests? Post them here! Hey Paz can you translate some things? Don't want to overwhelm ya so here's some small things. Just omit something if it's to much if you can. Nagato's profile Oodama Rasengan Minato's profile Thanks in advance!
  2. Naruto Databook Translation Request Thread

    Can anyone translate these pages from databook 1? http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/815/164165uo0.jpg
  3. Databook II Naruto Databook 2 - Uzumaki Naruto (Iwanin's Translation)

    Re: Uzumaki Naruto databook 2 translation from Iwanin It's all of them :)
  4. Databook II Naruto Databook 2 - Uzumaki Naruto (Iwanin's Translation)

    I don't remember when I found it but I do remember that Iwanin did it. Since it's not up here I'll put it up. Not scanslated but translated. Scanslators have fun. :) Uzumaki Naruto Rank: genin 自分の言葉は曲げねぇ。。。オレの忍道だ! Jibun no kotoba wa magenee… Ore no nindou da! I’ll never take...
  5. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Damn, it's like you all will never give Sakura respect no matter what she does and no matter how hard she tries. :S
  6. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    I think this is the setup for a war with all the nations. The Neo Sannin need to make their names known somehow, esp Naruto since he will be Hokage. I'm sure enemy countries won't be saying "Who's their Hokage? Uzumaki Naruto? Who the hell is that?"
  7. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    I don't see how Sakura was inconsiderate of Naruto's feelings when she said she would save Naruto from the pain.....
  8. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Discussions [Naruto] No you dont get it. I meant no one knew Yamato would shut Naruto down like that. I always thought it was something that could be done easily but I didn't expect him to pull out all the stops with that Hokage level jutsu of his. Spiked pillars surrounding Naruto...
  9. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Discussions [Naruto] To those talking about my Yondaime picture... http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=minitokyomalescansnaruto208227.jpg There ya go :P Yeah the chapter was great. I just can never predict how things will go. None of us predicted Yamato shutting Naruto down...
  10. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Discussions [Naruto] Ill post everything that's going on. Sho: well, Orochimaru's current body is definitely not enough. He literally said that "Sasuke-kun will be in me" Sho: Kabuto said that the reason why they're letting Yamato and them live is because they have a common purpose...
  11. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Discussions [Naruto] I know but he's still talking about it so we can wait until something offical is said. Sho also says Oro says that it WAS the Kusanagi. Incase people are still doubting it.
  12. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Discussions [Naruto] Sho translated this Sho: well, Orochimaru's current body is definitely not enough. He literally said that "Sasuke-kun will be in me"
  13. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] Orochimaru looks worn out...
  14. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] I think everyone predicted Sakura freaking out like that. It's good she did something, I wonder what she says though. Some NaruSaku anyone?
  15. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] I uploaded everything on more links to help out. The touch............THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! Again :P http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NSU11AVHA7YO1D02RX68EPZHH http://rapidshare.de/files/13925206/NARUTO_-_296.zip.html http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3EAPKMP0
Top