Recent content by kyuubijavi

  1. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread I like your theory the calmness of nature mixing in with the wild demonic chakara of Kyuubi would be pretty interesting to see if Naruto can gain even a little control of the beast with it.
  2. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread Come on people why complain about kn6 it looks awesome first of all and unless other villagers got a death wish they'd do best to stay the hell away from Naruto and Pain. It's that simple and even if Pain retreats or Naruto kills him and goes hulk mode...
  3. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Honestly what's so hard to take in about it Naruto's only been living with two diffirent chakara type's all his life, if any one would be able to understand how to balance out natural energy along with his own would be a jin. since...
  4. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread So when you plan on taking a dive that isn't considered a fixed fight? I think you need to read up on what a fixed fight is. Now if your just bitching about the fight being so one sided. Oh well Naruto was just over powering Pain, he made him look...
  5. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread Fixed fight? I wouldn't consider this a fixed fight, a fixed fight is what happened back in the Itachi vs Sasuke crap fest that was a fixed fight where Itachi was dying, blind, barely trying & was actually playing out the whole thing just to draw...
  6. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Spoiler Discussion Thread That would be one hell of a strategy and I see it coming true it seems rather strange that Naruto would just come out of Bunta's mouth when he's run out of SM juice.
  7. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Spoiler Discussion Thread I could see Naruto controlling the FRS's flight by using the natural energy around him.
  8. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread Towards the whole Minato and Jiraiya thing, I think Gama is just pointing out how Naruto reminds him of Minato & Jiraiya they where both Toad sages and both heroes of there villages thats why Fukasaku answers by going yes it seems Naruto has surpassed...
  9. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread Thats what I got from the spoiler :amuse But probably like when Jiraiya roundhouse kicked Human Relm, he'd just pop back up in the next chapter.
  10. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 429 Discussion/ 430 Predictions - Part 1 I want to see every ones face to Pain destroying Konoha Madara, Sasuke & Denzou's reactions are going to be priceless. xD
  11. kyuubijavi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 429 Discussion/ 430 Predictions - Part 1 Well I doubt any one's really expecting a full on costume change since Naruto is the face of Naruto lol. His clothing is a trademark thats why Goku never got out of those Orange Gi, Naruto won't ever lose his track suit but having an over...
Top