Recent content by Kyuunnin

  1. Kyuunnin

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Discussion/453 Predictions I agree, that would make what sarutobi_sensei said much more probable, where Inoichi reads his mind. Would totally make sense in that scenario. I'm thinking the Kage Summit is going to basically be accusations and threats thrown towards Konoha...
  2. Kyuunnin

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Discussion/453 Predictions I would like it if that's how it played out. I'm thinking Sasuke and team hawk is going to totally whip on the cloud nins when/ if they fight, I'm thinking Tsukiyomi is going to incapacitate 1-2 of them, and the third one will talk and let Sasuke...
  3. Kyuunnin

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion I agree, he's less than he was, but what I meant was that Kabuchimaru takes over Sasuke's body, thus giving him Oro's powers again, and of course Kabuto's power and jutsu too. I think that, with MS, would be a little overkill though. :)
  4. Kyuunnin

    429-15 - Sakura Panel

    Looks very nice, the coloring is nice and clean!
  5. Kyuunnin

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion Kabuto was in the area of Konoha, so maybe he'll be fighting Sasuke before Team Hawk gets there, since he did say he wanted to fight Sasuke first, then Naruto. Maybe he'll somehow overwhelm Sasuke, and take over his body like Oro, then head to Konoha to kill...
  6. Kyuunnin

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 451 Spoiler Discussion My first post! I'm a long time lurker though, like many people probably were before they posted for the first time, heh. I think we're finally put in a position where it's hard to predict what's going to happen next, and it's hard to even make a general...
Top