Recent content by Lab-17 Fuyu

  1. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 818 Discussion / 819 Predictions

    I really don't think One Piece is on the fast track. Even if they do reach Raftel how does one become the pirate king and there's still everyone else's dream to be accomplished. Oh, and don't forget the World Government and the revolutionary army they will most definetly play a big role. The arc...
  2. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Wonder how Jellal would respond to that.
  3. Lab-17 Fuyu

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    It's fine you aren't.But hopefully Hoshino won't get sick again and take a break from writing. But yeah we should be grateful that it is coming out now even if it is every 3 months.
  4. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    But if she didn't go to Alvarez then Makarov might have died and even if she blew the biggest secret they would have found out anyway. The whole point of the war is to stop Zeref from getting Fairy Heart which is the secret. So either way they would have found out. And by the way what do you...
  5. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    I didn't say Erza should be guild master. I just said she had a fair chance like everyone else. Whether or not her sacrifices put her above the guild she can still become Guild master no matter how unlikely it is. And even if it was only for a few chapters she still became guild master who was...
  6. Lab-17 Fuyu

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    I know the mangaka has her reasons but i think I'm going to die before D.Gray Man finishes. It updates every 3 months. Couldn't it be updated every month atleast.
  7. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    So, she's made some mistakes. Very stupid ones. Everyone does. You're only concentrating on all the mistakes she's made. What about everything good she's done. She's the one who risked her life to save the guild. She's the one who prepared to sacrifice her own life to save her other...
  8. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    And why'd you say that. True as Makarov said Erza is young and she is inexperienced and it is very unlikely she would become guild master but I do believe she has a fair chance. At least a better chance than Natsu.
  9. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 175, 176 and 177 Discussion/Predictions

    Thanks but I already figured that out after re reading it 4 times, that's why I deleated the post. I'm really slow at picking things up. But you know right now Atobe seems to be getting more of the spotlight. We haven't see Sanada play since his game against Tanegashima so we really don't know...
  10. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Hangout New Prince of Tennis General + Q&A

    Someone might have already asked this question but I can't be bothered to go through 70 pages of Q&As. During chapters 136 and 137 (The Grand Pickup Battle) where were they? They could not have been in Australia because Tanegashima was there and they couldn't have been in Japan because they saw...
  11. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Chapter Fairy Tail 472 Discussion/ 473 Predictions

    Probably will be fine. Nobody really dies in Fairy Tail (Out of the "good" side). Might come close to dying but I don't think anything drastic like them dying is going to happen.
  12. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 175, 176 and 177 Discussion/Predictions

    Yeah me too. Its like Konomi just forgot that Ryoma IS the Main Character! To be honest I'm totally confused. I don't know how Konomi will continue NPoT. I don't think All-Japan will lose the WC but I don't see Ryoma losing as well. Will Ryoma eventually rejoin the Japan Team or will he stay...
  13. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion / Chapter 78 Predictions

    But if Zeke is an Ackerman then it makes it harder for everyone else to fight him making the fight more interesting. Now I'm actually hoping that these lot are strong enough to give us an even more epic fight.
  14. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 814 Discussion / 815 Predictions

    That didn't look anything like a spaceship to me. And I highly doubt that this spaceship? is pluton as the ancient weapon is God knows where and Franky burnt the blueprints for it. No one could have built another ship like Pluton.And even if they did wouldn't someone have heard of it atlest.
  15. Lab-17 Fuyu

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    They have to be strong too as well. There's no point if they come and just go. Villains like Garou, we need more of them maybe even stronger this time. I'd also like to see the No.1 S-Rank Hero. I would want No.1 to become a strong rival or ally of Saitama. Feel sorry that Saitama is so strong...
Top