Recent content by labyrinth5

  1. Chapter Magi 304 Discussion/ 305 Predictions

    I just wanted to say that I LOVE Aladdin and Morg's look. I think they look so good. I miss both of them so much that I'm just so happy to see them again finally after soo long. Aladdin grew up so much but he is still so cute. I'll be missing chibi magi Aladdin forever now <3". I'm looking...
  2. Chapter Magi 266 and 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

    Re: Magi 267 Spoiler Discussion Computer technical problems. no i meant when he extended his hand to her to make her a warrior. He didn't insult her at Sindria. He told her the truth. Like I said before Judar gives tough love. How did he lie to Sinbad esp about what happened in his past? He...
  3. Chapter Magi 266 and 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

    Re: Magi 267 Spoiler Discussion It depends alot on context. There are so many different reasons that a person can be misled onto a wrong path or chooses the dark path and how they decide what they were previously doing is no longer working before they transition. Sounds to me like the...
  4. Chapter Magi 266 and 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

    Re: Magi 267 Spoiler Discussion Wow, judar is amazing and intimidating. Would be great if he became good or changed his ambitions for something else like hmm Kougyoku?
  5. Chapter Magi 266 and 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

    Re: Magi 267 Spoiler Discussion Well yes because the idea of Alibaba using Judar to get out of the dungeon and then striking him is disgusting. Godlike beings can be struck by underhanded tactics - umm.. YEAH while in the midst of battle. But you don't buddy buddy up with someone, act...
  6. Chapter Magi 266 and 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

    Re: Magi 267 Spoiler Discussion @labyrinth5: My main problem in people calling Alibaba 'pathetic' or 'useless' and using his own lack of confidence in himself as an execuse to belittle him, is that they are doing so, for him taking help in conquering the dungeon, which even Sinbad who is...
  7. Chapter Magi 266 and 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

    Re: Magi 267 Spoiler Discussion I don't disagree with you about Judar's state of mind and his decisions however in all fairness to Judar, his circumstances are different and worse. They cannot really be compared to Aladdin's. Al Tharmen murdered his parents and took over as his guardians...
  8. Chapter Magi 266 and 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

    Re: Magi 267 Spoiler Discussion No I don't want Aladdin or Judar to die! I love them both. I don't see why Alibaba has to be so rude to Judar. Its like how Alibaba was so rude to Aladdin the first time he met him before he saw Ugo come out of the flute. I really don't like Alibaba right...
  9. Chapter Magi 266 and 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

    Re: Magi 266 Spoiler Discussion Grysun, your assessments are short sighted and lack perspective. my observations from watching the series: Judar doesn't understand why Aladdin chose Alibaba because he wasn't there when it happened. We have to forgive sweet Judar. In the beginning Alibaba...
  10. Chapter Magi 265 Discussion/266 Predictions

    Re: Magi 265 Spoiler Discussion Yes well let's not forget that when Ugo sent Titus back to the world as a new Magi, he had a 'new body' that would last despite it being a clone. ---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ---------- Sea cucumber? He...
  11. Chapter Magi 263 Discussion/264 Predictions

    Re: Magi 263 Spoiler Discussion I agree with you about everything but I'm really curious about Judar and what is happening with him in that dark void. Wouldn't he die of dehydration or starvation? There is nothing to eat or drink where he is, let alone any air to breathe ?.. if he is in...
  12. Favorites Most pretties and handsome character in Magi.

    baby Judar!! he is soooo cute OMG I want to see more of baby judar! http://m.diary.ru/~fandomnaya-pravda/p185305383.htm?from=750 scroll down to see pics of baby Judar. <3" ---------- Post added March 18, 2015 at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was March 16, 2015 at 03:31 AM ----------...
  13. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 259 Spoiler Discussion I would actually like to see Judar defeat Sinbad. Judar is my second favorite character aside from Aladdin. It would be cool to see him become some kind of dark God and then somehow realizes the err of his ways, repents, gets salvation and gets reborn back into...
Top