Recent content by Lacy

  1. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Hey there ^^ I mainly translated D.Gray-man, and from then on I've done a few chapters of series here and there. I'm mainly into DGM, Bleach, Reborn!, Nabari no Ou and a shoujo called Chocolate Cosmos :P
  2. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Kinda busy. School's just started so everything's all over the place ^^
  3. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Bax, it's been a while :> I got tired of translating DGM, so I went back to editing Reborn for KEFI full time ^^;; Now I'm still doing a little translating here and there, but it's on my LJ. I can't believe it's been MONTHS since I've last talked to you, OTL.
  4. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Haha, hey oji-san~~ funny seeing you here :D I've still got a lot to learn of Japanese, so I'm sure you can catch up to me, papa <3
  5. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Ahaha, my love for our AC is limitless~ I do like summer nights, because I can just sit outside and read or whatever, and it's so peaceful and not stuffy like inside :3
  6. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Nice weather for you :3 We have the windy, but it's cold and grey over here :P But I like cold weather more than hot anyway.
  7. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Good thank you :) But it's getting colder >.< Maybe I should ask you instead XD How are you today bax~?
  8. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    I like to, but that doesn't mean I do it well >.> Pasta is easy, and I like the taste of the result <3 Hmm, I like the scent.... of rain :D It's awesome, and it makes me feel refreshed. Chocolate!! But I love almost all icecream flavors. Candles - don't mind. Rainstorms - I love so much <3...
  9. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Ah, very average~ Anyway, I'm going to camp tomorrow, eek :)
  10. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Aha, I'm not that worried, but thanks for caring :hugI just like to do my best in school stuff, very nerdy >.>
  11. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Hmm, what a general question XD Lessee~ Well, I've been busy with a Design assignment for school, but because I'm ready to do my finals, it'll be okay (hopefully XD). Other than that, it's been very happy-go-lucky lately~ I hope it lasts for a while >.<
  12. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    But hiking is just walking for a long time :P I don't like sport in general because I'm unco, but I enjoy netball/basketball when playing with friends :D
  13. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Probably no photos~ Usually my friends bring the cameras ^^ First day of camp is a 10km hike... not that fun >.>
  14. Lacy

    The Lacy Thread

    Next week I'm going on school camp! So yeah, if a raw comes out, rely on the other translators^^
  15. Lacy

    Done Help with translating handwritten kanji

    It is~! You're a great help. I can add it to my trans now, thank you :)
Top