Recent content by Lady Brandish

  1. Lady Brandish

    Chapter Fairy Tail 544 Chapter Discussion / 545 Predictions

    You mean any day from Tuesday to Saturday? Lol there's no "spoiler day"
  2. Lady Brandish

    Chapter Fairy Tail 544 Chapter Discussion / 545 Predictions

    I've stayed up every night since Tuesday waiting for these spoilers. If they drop, I'm NOT missing them.
  3. Lady Brandish

    Chapter Fairy Tail 544 Chapter Discussion / 545 Predictions

    I don't know. I feel like previous spoilers have come out as soon as a Wednesday? But I don't recall them ever being locked. I know once the chapter is out on YP or where ever they lock and delete. But for the final chapter on a Thursday? Maybe I'm just impatient but I 100% expected the spoilers...
  4. Lady Brandish

    Chapter Fairy Tail 544 Chapter Discussion / 545 Predictions

    I could be mistaken but the threads haven't been locked before. Especially on a Thursday. It just seems odd.
  5. Lady Brandish

    Chapter Fairy Tail 544 Chapter Discussion / 545 Predictions

    Does anyone know why the spoiler and discussion threads for 545 are locked?
  6. Lady Brandish

    Chapter Fairy Tail 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    Just a couple of things: I'm not sure how any of this means Zeref is Larcade's "father" in any traditional sense. He's created "life" before so I don't see how Larcade can be construed as his child in the way a lot of people are implying. That's a huge leap imo. I also don't see why there's...
Top