Recent content by Lady Diana

  1. Lady Diana

    Chapter Toriko 304 Discussion Thread

    Finally, someone noticed ! How come we didn't get any reaction from Zebra AT ALL ? I mean, I'm sure his ego is the most wounded of them all, but still, I've noticed that Shimabukuro always hides Zebra's reaction when there are moments like these, where every other HK is shown reacting BUT...
  2. Lady Diana

    Chapter Toriko 303 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 303 Spoiler Thread We don't know about that yet. We have seen Toriko in a serious fight, but not Zebra. It's a sure thing that he's above Sunny and Coco (since the latter admitted it himself) but Zebra is the only one that didn't seem impressed with Toriko's progress, so I'm...
  3. Lady Diana

    Chapter Toriko 303 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 303 Spoiler Thread No. This isn't happening. No, NO, NO, NO, NOOOPE !!! THIS. IS. NOT. HAPPENING. Zebra isn't dead. He can't die. I mean, it's Zebra, the strongest of the Heavenly Kings (and my baby T_T), right ?! I swear I'm going to lose my shit if he really dies. ... On the...
  4. Lady Diana

    Chapter Toriko 302 Discussion Thread

    Man, that chapter (O_O) !! I didn't expect PAIR to be testicles (it could have been something like cherries ? liquid cherries since it's a soup) ! I thought only Gintama had the balls (no pun intended) to use testicles, but apparently not. I have so much respect for Shimabukuro-sensei x). He's...
  5. Lady Diana

    Hangout The 300th milestone! Congrats to Shima-sensei and fans!

    HAPPY 300th CHAPTER !! Oh, so it's the same person/team that translates both Toriko and Gintama ? That's awesome, two of the best mangas ! I give them my thanks too ! About the lack of depth, I must admit that I find it too bad at times, but when I see the sh*t it created with NARUTO, then...
  6. Lady Diana

    Chapter Naruto 689 Discussion / 690 Predictions

    No, you're not. She was simply AWESOME in this chapter. Even I, as a fan of hers, was surprised Kishi found a good way to use her. And for people who are complaining about her getting panels again, well, she's the heroine. Get used to it or switch to another manga. It's not too late for that :).
  7. Lady Diana

    Chapter Toriko 285 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 285 Spoiler Thread Just like everybody else (I think), I'm glad Toriko got pwned so easily. Last chapter made me fear a long fight, but Shimabukuro has the balls to do what every other mangaka doesn't : make his main character "die" in one blow (not even a "blow" in that case). Now...
  8. Lady Diana

    Chapter Naruto 685 Discussion / 686 Predictions

    This chapter was so incredible !! I really loved it ! Sasuke showing care (and gratefulness ?) to Sakura was the best ! Ever since I stopped shipping them, I always wanted to see a good proof that Sasuke considers Sakura as his comrade/friend (other than flashbacks), and I'm glad it was the...
  9. Lady Diana

    Chapter Naruto 675 Discussion / 676 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 675 Spoiler Discussion Yeah, I think so too. I simply hope Kishi doesn't make it look like an asspull, if he gives a power-up to Sakura. She is powerful, but not as much as Naruto or Sasuke, so it would totally look off if she suddenly went Super Saiyan-mode. I don't want her...
  10. Lady Diana

    Chapter Naruto 675 Discussion / 676 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 675 Spoiler Discussion Fist of all : TAKE THAT SASUSAKU BITCHES :D !!! (even though some people are stupid enough to interpret Kakashi's words as an "upgrade" in Sakura's love for Sasuke **sigh anf facepalm**) Second, people who say she's going to be useless are ridiculous. If...
  11. Lady Diana

    Chapter Bleach 572 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 572 Discussion / 573 Predictions Oh, yeah, but it's going to happen (Bankai ? please ? Kubo ?). But that would take him to close to death (;_;)... So Kenpachi's time is going to come, but this time is not the time. This time is Yachiru's :3. And thanks for explaining ! I guess I...
  12. Lady Diana

    Chapter Bleach 572 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 572 Discussion / 573 Predictions Oh, come on, he had his fights against Ichigo, Nnoitra and Unohana (haven't read this one yet, so no spoilers please) ! He had his fights ! Not Yachiru ! I'm all for more panels for Kenpachi (actually, I wish the manga was about him), but for this...
  13. Lady Diana

    Chapter Naruto 668 Discussion / 669 Predictions

    Meh chapter for me. While it was good to see Gai's youth and how different he used to be, AND to meet his dad (I found his character very moving... and we now know that the bushy-brows are hereditary xD), I think the sob story wasn't necessary. Why do they all have to get a sad story ? It...
  14. Lady Diana

    Chapter Bleach 572 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 572 Discussion / 573 Predictions I'm a bit lost... this chapter was weird for me, because I haven't caught up with the new arcs. I'm glad to see Kenpachi, I guess he's gonna want to beat the hell out of the dude who injuried his baby, but I do hope he lets Yachiru fight. It's HER...
  15. Lady Diana

    Chapter Toriko 270 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 270 Spoiler Thread I found the chapter very cute and funny ! I like to see the relaxed interactions between the Four ! Coco and Zebra were the best :3. And yeah, I smell to much DBZ now. It can't be unintentional. I like Toriko for its orginality. I don't want it to stop being...
Top