Recent content by Lady pompom

  1. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    Natasha is likely to be lying about results, probably not even spy. Between her and Sty, would lynch her and then him too. If out spies were actually working well, we could’ve actually confirm who active roles targeted, but only “passives” were targeted by our self claimed spy. not looking good...
  2. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    It helps because my first target was Gry and he was killed N2, so I know I’m sane. Not aurr about other dets though, Gry never shared any results and I distrust styl and Natasha Gonna sleep now, bye
  3. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    Obviously Some are lying ofc. I don’t buy this manh investigative roles. I just now it’s not me. So Styl and Natasha it is. @SirSamuel016 calm down a little, instead of caps, focus on the raps. May the raps enlighten your mind, mate
  4. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    Yeah, I think Styl might be lying. But I also think that of Natasha. It would have helped if any other town spy had spied on any of us “dets” I guess to confirm targeting. But I digress. I’m 100% sure Vali is town.
  5. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    Det N1- Gry - innocent N2- Vali - innocent I laid off Gry and wanted to see my sanity so I didn’t go for Natasha since I distrusted her like I did for Gry. But since he died N2, then I believe my sanity is sane for upper depth and maybe I will be insane lower, idk if this is how it will work...
  6. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    Honestly, could be both, but I don’t really believe her.
  7. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    If we keep descending, we will get to bottom roles, the question is how many of the bottom roles are benefiting
  8. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    I’ll be open that I voted for 80meters. I’m not sure how this works for other people, but at least of clamed roles, I believe many people had the same pattern as me? APPA pattern of roles
  9. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    They were being quiet about it. You were the one stirring her lynch. Because shino was distrusted and it was a possible wrong lynch. If she was a mafia, that’d flip you in a different light. Maybe he is something he can’t see like sleeper or so. Out of Gry suspects I’m only iffy about Dego...
  10. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    :emocat i was hoping for a shorter roster of people, but I guess everyone do be wary of Holt
  11. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    Not sure how much time I’ll have to play in the morning, so placeholder votekill Natasha if by any chance I have some time later, I will try to catch up and may lock mu vote in more spicy targets if we get more info…
  12. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    I agree with shino on this, Holt was strong player, but who considers him lie that to kill him over Gry who was more pf a town stirrer? About the Sam vs Dego situation it’s really confusing because one was hiding his bomb role and the other was actively seeking for bomb roles, it’s not...
  13. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    Will play a bit, but might be busy later. Yeah, in those cases it’s better to give the benefit of the doubt, if anything after DD gave his explanation of how he’d been lying to protet himself. Natasha seems pretty aggressive, it makes me wonder if she’s really mafia just being bold, they do...
  14. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    Too early to know.
  15. Lady pompom

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    I was using my role? Like I said, active for 0-50m
Top