Recent content by LadyHyacia

  1. LadyHyacia

    Discussion The Korean Study Thread

    Re: Learn howto read Manhwa: The Korean Study Thread I guess I could add this too... Can I? Generally, in school-life manhwa these terms appear. 점심사러 가자/ 점심사러 가야지... Jumshimsarukaja/Jumshimsarukayaji Lets go buy lunch/We have to go buy lunch 우리 땡땡이치러 가자... oo-ri ttengttengichiruhkaja Let's...
  2. LadyHyacia

    Misc Attempt First try on cleaning

    Yes, I agree with progste; you kind of overdid it. But, yeah, generally you could have leveled it a tiny bit more and you could have removed some of the specks.
  3. LadyHyacia

    Misc Attempt suggestions on colouring

    Whoa... amazing. I've made over 10 recolorings, but it's still not as good as yours. The eyes look a little... bizarre (just a tiny bit) and the clouds' outlines look a little blurry.
  4. LadyHyacia

    Info Edited Manga Groups' Usage Rules

    Re: Edited Manga Group Rules Group Name : Bamboo Garden Edited Mangas Use Conditions : Can be used as long as 1. credit pages are kept, 2. in the group's own credit's page must be text called <Cleaned with base translations by Bamboo Garden> or <Base Edited Manga by Bamboo Garden>
  5. LadyHyacia

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Re: Wild Words (?) I actually think you're talking about the font Manga temple..
  6. LadyHyacia

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Re: Help identify these fonts actually i'm fairly sure the first one is wild words...
Top