Recent content by LadyPuPu

  1. LadyPuPu

    Chapter Fairy Tail 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 445 Spoiler Thread So the spoilers were largely false? Shame on it. BUT... It was a better chapter imo. We've learned about: -4 other Spriggans. -Lumen Historie's real name; "Fairy Heart" it's a magic stronger than all legendary fairy spells. -Zeref's purpose: He wants to...
  2. LadyPuPu

    Chapter Fairy Tail 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 445 Spoiler Thread If God Serena is indeed Yuriy then yes but I thought it was debunked...but who knows. It's Trollshima after all.
  3. LadyPuPu

    Chapter Fairy Tail 444 Discussion/ 445 Predictions

    I think it's a wish fulfillment magic. Think about it o.o
  4. LadyPuPu

    Chapter Fairy Tail 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 445 Spoiler Thread Here's what I understand from the spoilers: -Makarov asks Yazir about Zeref. -Yazir says he is a wise king, even when Yazir was a kid (?) -Thunder God Tribe shares their plan to sneak into Albareth Empire with Team B. (??) -Sorano and Team A are surrounded by...
Top