Recent content by LaFa

  1. LaFa

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 477 Spoilers & Discussion

    I disagree with you as well. Yama's ppl being wiped out had no tension. Personally, it had no impact whatsoever. Bloody does not equal to dark in my opinion. Yes, the message is dark. Everyone was wiped out, but was it conveyed that way? I don't think so. Also, when's the last time anyone...
  2. LaFa

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 477 Spoilers & Discussion

    That doesn't make the presentation dark... Look at hide and seek, that feels darker than s3 ever was, lol. Not to mention the dialogue in season 3. Literally a webtoon made for kids. Not sure if you guys can tell since you get the translated version, but if you read the Korean version, it just...
  3. LaFa

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 477 Spoilers & Discussion

    This isn't the ToG I used to love at all. Everything is so light-hearted, and the dialogue is bad. Story is still great, but presentation and dialog has been going downhill ever since towards the end of season 2.
  4. LaFa

    Tower of God

    Random ass NEVER LET YOU GO NEVER LET YOU GO out of the blue. Doesn't fit anything they've showed us so far.
  5. LaFa

    Tower of God

    Yeah, uhhh, I hate the opening... for the lack of better words
  6. LaFa

    Tower of God

    I did the translations on the forums before the weekly tC release, and yep, the Wall was almost up there. If it went on a little longer, it would've replaced my most hated episode as well, lol.
  7. LaFa

    Tower of God

    Heya, I remember I was active before Gongbang, but I'm not sure when I dropped out exactly (Train City was too much for me iirc). Only 12 more days till the anime! This is actually so hype.
  8. LaFa

    Tower of God

    I can't access the original source, so I can't tell you what it said exactly. IIRC, It was something on the lines of how the paintings tell you the entire story of Tower of God and that they all have some meaning.
  9. LaFa

    Tower of God

    I remember SIU saying these mural drawings on the 1st floor portray the entire story in Tower of God in one of his Q&A sessions. Again, it doesn't matter too much since they can just show a different wall if necessary, but just curious as to why they changed one and left the other two alone...
  10. LaFa

    Tower of God

    Yeah, it went from a gladiator to Zeus, but it's still a humanoid, though (even making the same pose). It's just the one on the left went from like a person to a griffin
  11. LaFa

    Tower of God

    Just curious why they followed the middle one and the right one rather closely but decided to go with a random griffin for the left one
  12. LaFa

    Tower of God

    Yeah, and I think Final test being 4 episodes is pushing it too, especially since last episode could be a 30 minute special without an opening/ending. There's definitely a leeway for the episodes to move around in length
  13. LaFa

    Tower of God

    I think 13 episode is definitely doable: Episode 1: Ch. 1 - 6 (30 minute special) Episode 2: Battle Royale + Leroro's Test Episode 3: Yu Han Sung's Test + Crown Game Start Episode 4: Crown Game Cont'd Episode 5: Crown Game Cont'd Episode 6: Rest + Position Test Episode 7: Zahard's Princess +...
  14. LaFa

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 474 Spoilers & Discussion

    Even now, in the Korean forums, there are so many readers who are complaining Evankhell died, comparing the sniper to cuadrado's ignition weapon not being able to finish off Karaka. Some of them are saying it doesn't make sense the branch head regent "killed" evankhell while yuri couldn't kill...
  15. LaFa

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 474 Spoilers & Discussion

    You're right, and it's this kinda of practice that ruins the series. As @sazon said, it's because of people like this that SIU is so afraid to kill off the main cast.
Top