Recent content by lalamelon

  1. lalamelon

    Chapter Fairy Tail 538 Chapter Discussion / 539 Predictions

    The next chapter is titled "World Destruction" (not exact translation but pretty close i think) so I really hope it's Acnologia *crossing fingers*.
  2. lalamelon

    Chapter Fairy Tail 530 Discussion / 531 Predictions

    some googling around, I think Natsu is saying that "we are living in this world with our teeth clenched" (probably in response to something depressing Zeref said before) the title is "Tenma vs Black Dragon"
  3. lalamelon

    Chapter Fairy Tail 530 Discussion / 531 Predictions

    and the last panel says "Humanity's hope is in Zeref's hands!?" And there's gonna be a cover(i think that's what it means) and color page next week
  4. lalamelon

    Chapter Fairy Tail 530 Discussion / 531 Predictions

    ehhh my japanese is very limited but Zeref says something along the lines that Neo Eclipse requires two keys, one is Mavis and the other is the Time Lapse (the one Anna mentioned before).
  5. lalamelon

    Chapter Fairy Tail 529 Discussion / 530 Predictions

    Maybe Anna never told Jellal her last name and never used Celestial Magic (in front of him at least) because I think there should only be one set of keys in every moment of time (if Anna brought hers through the gate then there would be no keys to pass down in this timeline).
  6. lalamelon

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    It's actually "Anna Sensei?!!!"
  7. lalamelon

    Chapter Fairy Tail 529 Discussion / 530 Predictions

    "Anna sensei"... and it is someone inside the ship who says it...I'm thinking perhaps Anna is Jellal's teacher? I mean, his magic is somewhat related to stars/space I guess.
  8. lalamelon

    Chapter Fairy Tail 503 Chapter Discussion / 504 Predictions

    DiMaria's armor on her right arm is completely gone/destroyed (and generally her right side is much more messed up than others)... Maybe she tried to do God Soul take-over but is one-shotted by Natsu/END? She might have even used her time-pause magic (sorry forgot the name) but Natsu/END is...
Top