Recent content by LambentTyto

  1. Question Where to discuss Japanese light novels?

    Just wondering what would be the most appropriate thread to discuss Japanese light novels, as I've recently been noticing that a lot of anime and even manga are sometimes based from these works, so they seem worthy of discussion.
  2. Discussion Ouran High School Host Club thoughts?

    What are your thoughts on Ouran High School Host Club? I just started watching it and I'm half way through.
  3. Question First time manga reader here...

    I appreciate it!
  4. Question First time manga reader here...

    So I'm really confused. It seems the dialogue bubbles read correctly when I read from right to left and down. I was wondering, is it the same with the panels, or should I start with the panels on the left? I was trying to read earlier and after a few attempts I don't know if what I'm reading is...
  5. Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

    So I've just finished season 1 of Yona of the Dawn and I absolutely love the anime and must have more. I've always avoided manga because its usually black and white, so never got into it, but I must continue the story and I don't want to wait for a season 2 of the anime of which its renewal has...
Top