Lambu's latest activity

  • Lambu
    Lambu replied to the thread Football FIFA 2026 World Cup.
    I liked this WC, showing you dont have to make exciting matches to be effective :e3 Spain played better than the rest in the whole...
  • Lambu
    Lambu reacted to Hardy's post in the thread Football FIFA 2026 World Cup with Like Like.
    Congratulations to Spain for being the only team that showed up today. Old legs and 1 fewer day of rest is no excuse for Argentina's...
  • Lambu
    Lambu replied to the thread Football FIFA 2026 World Cup.
    Beautiful proposition, specially on the very day the fence of Gibraltar is taken down :gent Im all for it, make football actually...
  • Lambu
    Lambu reacted to z.5's post in the thread Football FIFA 2026 World Cup with Like Like.
    I do like this idea - have competing countries actually have to put some skin in the game Issue with Gibraltar is that England the UK...
  • Lambu
    Also there's no way Dictator Mbappe got dicked down by Yamal and the @Lambu team wtf You think Teubs was a better choice in hindsight?
  • Lambu
    Lambu replied to the thread Football FIFA 2026 World Cup.
    I cant say I expected it... but Spain played really well, they didnt let France play their game while being more vertical. This was more...
Top